Chapter 20

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

Without a word, he lowered his head.

Was he really forced to marry me?

Fear consumed my body.

"...why are you not answering my question?" I asked with a bit of hesitation.

He kept quiet until his phone vibrated.

His gaze was fixed on me when he answered the call, "Yes, Dad?"

He paused for a moment, listening to what the other person was saying on phone.

"Fine, we'll be there." He declined the phone call.

"You didn't answer my question," I told him when he finished the call.

Releasing a deep breath, he ran a hand through his hair.

"...It was my choice to marry you." Without batting an eye, he answered looking straight into my eyes.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Dad wants to meet both of us," He changed the topic, darting his eyes away from mine.

"Why?" Lifting my head, I asked.

"I don't know. Be ready sharp at 10 am." Giving a half shrug, he went inside the room.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

"What? How can you do this to me, Dad?" Chanyeol shouted.

"Chanyeol, I think it would be better if Jungkook runs the company."

"But I'm your eldest son. First, you handed over the company to a stranger and now you're giving it to him. Why?!"

"Chanyeol, watch your words! Y/n is a part of our family. She is not a stranger."

"Try to understand. It would be better if Jungkook handles the company. "

Chanyeol got furious and stood up from his seat.

"Why are you always choosing him over me?!" Pointing his index finger at Jungkook, he yelled.

"You already have your own business. Jungkook also should get a chance to prove himself. To make his own identity."

Chanyeol glared at Jungkook before storming out of the cabin without any more arguments.

"Y/n-ah, I apologize on behalf of my son." Mr.Jeon apologized and I smiled in response, not wanting to involve myself in their family issues.

"I need to discuss some important things with Jungkook. Can you wait outside until we finish our discussion?" I nodded before heading out of the cabin.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

I was waiting for Jungkook near the reception. The staff who passed by me were giving weird stares at me.