Chapter 25

Yuna POV:

Yuna POV:

Flashback:

It has been a while since Jimin and I started dating. Each passing day, my love for him kept growing. I made up my mind to be with him for the rest of my life.

After getting ready to meet Jimin, I rushed downstairs. Before I could step out of the house, my father called me.

"Come to my study room, now!" He ordered. I followed him without any objection.

"What is this?" Throwing an envelope on the table, he asked with a stern voice.

With a bit of hesitation, I opened the envelope.

My mouth fell open, seeing the pictures inside it. Those were taken when I was on a date with Jimin.

"H-How did you get this?"

My body trembled with fear.

"Is that important right now?? What is this? Answer me!" I flinched when he shouted.

"I-I can explain," He cut me off.

"I don't need any of your explanations. Break up with him." Raising his voice, he declared, making me dishearten at his statement.

"I moved back to Korea so you could get close to Mr. Jeon's son. He is one of the richest businessmen in Korea. You should date his son, not this beggar!"

Angrily, he stood up from the chair, "You will ruin my reputation by dating this penniless idiot."

"...I love him. I can't break up with him."

He slammed his fist on the study table.

"If you don't do as I say, this boy will surely suffer." With a glare, he stated.

My eyes widened in fear.

"I can even make him leave school or leave this country if I want to. He can never come back here. Do you want that?" He continued his sentence.

I shook my head, letting the tears fall. He grabbed my arm, harshly.

"I heard about his sick grandmother, who adopted him. What will happen to him if something happens to her?" He plastered an evil smirk, making me tremble in fear.

I know how much he loves his grandmother. I know what she means to him.

She is the only family he has. His everything.

I can't let them get hurt.

"I'm giving you a choice. Break up with him or else I'll have to do something."

"No, please don't do anything to him. I will break up... with him." I burst into tears.

Slowly, his grip on my arm loosened.