Chapter 47

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

"Where were you the whole night?"

The instant I stepped inside the house, I got startled by the voice of Jungkook.

He was standing near the door entrance with his arms crossed.

"You don't have to know," I muttered, wearing indoor slippers.

He followed my steps coming after me, "I'm your husband. I have the right to know." 

I scoffed, "Husband? Don't put on an act of being a good husband!"

I made my way upstairs but stopped when his hand gripped mine. Still back facing him, I stayed without struggling to remove his grip.

"I know, I'm not a good husband. But I'm trying my best to save our relationship for both of us." In a sad voice, he said before removing his hands.

My heart softened a bit, hearing him but my anger surfaced when, yesterday's memories flooded my mind.

Fighting back my tears, I hurried my steps to go upstairs.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Jungkook POV:

I was at work, but my thoughts were occupied by her. For the past few weeks, I thought our relationship got much better than before.

My thoughts were distracted by a couple of knocks on the door.

I lifted my head from the screen of the laptop to see Y/n's friend, Taehyung.

He gave a cheeky smile, peeking inside.

"Hi, Jungkook!" Scratching the back of his head, he greeted

"What brings you here?" I exclaimed, making him feel uneasy.

He wetted his lips, still scratching his head.

"Um, I'm going to throw a grand party for the opening ceremony of my company. I wanted to invite you to the party. It would be an honor to have you there."