SPREADING AWARENESS!

I never wanted to do this but people around me are continuously getting hurt by toxic people on this app, so I had to write about this matter.

This is to spread awareness of the things happening on Wattpad.

Please be careful if any of you comes across an account which claims to be:

A famous celebrity/Korean/guy:
I once talked to the rumored "BTS Taehyung" on Wattpad. XD

A guy. Some girls disguise themselves as a boy for attention.

Korean. Accounts which uses ulzzang picture as their profile picture and claims to be the person in the picture.

In short, impersonating someone.

Or do a face reveal, posting some ulzzang pictures; anyone can get them on Google or Instagram.

Before you trust them, make sure the pictures are not of a public figure. 👁👄👁

Getting hate for 'absolute' no reason:
If someone says they are getting hate/got hacked by some stupid account for absolutely for no reason.

These accounts are mostly created by the owner of the account who's getting death threats lmao

What do they get from it?

Sympathy from kind-hearted people.

☞ Maybe ten to twelve friends who are genuinely concerned for a two-faced person. That's a lot tho

Gain more followers because people pity them for the hate they got.

They don't have a life.

Threatening to self-harm.

If you're depressed or self-harming, get help from a professional.

I don't think at this point "just talking" to an online friend will help you. :)))

There's nothing we can do for you. So, please get help from the real people who can help you for real instead of making an announcement about self-harming.

This may be a little triggering for some people like me.

DEPRESSION IS NOT A JOKE! SO DONT EVEN TRY LYING!

If you're lying unconscious on a hospital bed after cutting yourself, I wonder how you're still active on Wattpad?

Making announcements, voting, and commenting on Wattpad stories.

➵ At least make sure your lies match with your story.

Here comes the most interesting part; pretend to be their family member, and make announcements such as they are on the hospital bed. Some people go up to the extent to declare themselves DEAD. 🙂

After a few days, the dead corpse gets out of the coffin and be active on Wattpad again.

I know people make mistakes and I'm in no position to judge them or prove them wrong.

Wattpad is for writing and reading. To engage with the readers.

This is not Instagram or Facebook to make online friends and not Tinder to find your perfect life partner. :))

××××××

Side note: Please stop plagiarizing other's work! Whether it's their book or bio. Some people work hard to make them :)) 

It's not okay, to plagiarize.

Just because they are your friends, doesn't make the things they did right!

Just because you liked it, you can't use it without the OWNER'S PERMISSION. I repeat permission! 

Please let's be kind to each other! ^^