Chapter 32

Taeyong POV:"Come in," I announced, hearing a couple of knock on my cabin door

Taeyong POV:
"Come in," I announced, hearing a couple of knock on my cabin door.

The person peeked inside and a smile crept on my face.

Getting up from my seat, I went to greet him.

"Hello! I'm the CEO of Lee Enterprises, Lee Taeyong." After greeting with a bow, I shook hands with him.

"Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol." He greeted back with a smile.

"I know. I invited you here. Please have a seat." Still, holding his hands for a handshake, I told him.

He looked at me suspiciously, but then took a seat on an armchair which was in front of me.

"Why did you wanted to meet me?" He asked before I could take my seat.

"I'll straightly get to the point. I have a great offer for you, Mr. Park. If you agree then both of us will get the benefit from it."

Raising an eyebrow, I examined his facial expressions.

"What kind of offer?" Tilting his head, he asked still giving suspicious looks.

I told him everything and explained my plan.

"What?! Jungkook married on a contract?" His mouth parted, hearing the shocking news.

I nodded, leaned my back on the couch. He went into deep thought and then fiddled with his fingers.

After a few minutes, he came out of his thought and spoke, "So... you want me to expose everything to his wife?"

Again, I nodded, smiling widely and rested my arm on the couch.

"And why do you think I would do that?" Crossing his legs, he wore a smirk on his face.

The smile on my face faded away.

He was harder to deal with than I thought.

I need him to ruin Jeon Jungkook. I need him at any cost.

With a fake smile, I replied to him, "You hate Jungkook, don't you? I'm just helping you to mess up his life. You can get your revenge on him. Simple!"

He jolted up straight in his seat. All of a sudden, he became serious.

"Yes! I don't like him but I don't want to get revenge on him like this."

Chanyeol stood up from his seat, making his way towards the exit.

I panicked seeing him act like that. I didn't expect that kind of reaction from him. I thought he would easily agree with my deal.

I jumped up from my seat and blurted out raising my voice, "I can help you to get the Jeon Enterprises."

With a sudden move, he stopped and slowly turned back.