CHAPTER 3 : THE DISCOVERY (PART 2)

Chandu's point of view 

" Hey baby doll! Can't you just wait for some time. We are friends right ? Can't you just spend some time with me too ". Huh? Wow now we even became friends. This guy really needs to stop with those nick names. " Friends ? When did that happen ? AND stop with all those stupid nick names ". I was totally annoyed by now. " What if I don't ? In fact what if I don't want to ? And by the way you are good looking, so the names suit you pretty well ". He was smirking at me. He was just irritating me more. " Whatever ". I just closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to control my temper. By the time I opened my eyes he was jumping over the railing onto my balcony. My eyes widened in shock at his actions. He was just getting ridiculous by the minute. " ARE YOU CRAZY ? ". He was in front of me by the time the three words came out of my mouth. He just smiled at me and turned towards my room. 

" What do you think of yourself ?". He acted as if I was not there and entered my room, without my permission. I was going to kill him if he continues with this attitude. " Wow! You have a really nice room for a girl. I thought it would be all pink and filled with plushies ". He ended with a small laugh. I just rolled my eyes at his comment. But he was right. My room was of the colors deep blue, sky blue and white. Then an idea struck me. " But how do you know about a girl's room ? Oh! You might have been to many of their rooms right ?". I knew that I've pushed his buttons. By the way he was flirting, he might be a playboy type of guy so I just said what came to my mind. I liked his reaction. He was glaring at me. Now it was my turn to smirk at him. He then returned to examining my room. " Why do you have nails but no pictures hanging on the walls ?" I couldn't control my expression, so I averted my eyes. He reminded me of something that I wanted to forget. " Umm, I just was cleaning the room so I removed them". Thank god he didn't question further and just nodded. He then started walking out of my room towards the stairs to the living room. 

I followed him down as I was still in a little daze about the pictures. I went into the kitchen and drank some water, he sat at the dining table. He was just watching me the whole time. " What do you want ?" He just shook his head and continued staring at me. I sat across him in the chair. " What is your name ?" It was a little sudden when he asked me that question. So I was a little startled by it. But anyways I was not going to answer his question. " None of your business ". "Oh, come on! It is not fair. When I told you mine, what is wrong with you telling me your name ? " I just shook my head at him. He sighed as if he felt defeated and tired in a battle. " I'll get going. Have some work to do ". He started walking upstairs and into my room. When he reached my room he picked up a note book from my desk and wrote something on it. " My number ". With that he walked towards the balcony and then carefully jumped onto his. He turned around before going inside. " Bye ". He then went into the room and closed the door. He was sure going to be a pain in the ass. When I went back into my room I saw the empty walls, his question rewinding in my brain. I sat at the chair near my desk and opened the last shelf which has all the pictures that used to be hanging on the walls. I picked up the one in which we both were sitting on my bed with my hand around the other person. Just a look at it brought tears to my eyes. So I put it back and went back to my work where I left it.

                                                    -MG