CHAPTER 47 : THIS TIME, IT'S MORE THAN BEFORE

NOTE : THIS CHAPTER IS A TOTAL 18+ . READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. WARNING ! 

Chandu's point of view

He slowly leaned forward and we were lost in the kiss again. His lips felt right on mine. I loved the feel of it and I could smell his scent. It was not strong but enough to engulf me. I ran my hands through his chest and then his abs. I let them travel till the waist band of his pants and then I traced them along his back my muscles. His skin felt warm against my cold hands. Might be because of all the running. I finally rested my hands on his shoulders. His hands traveled under my shirt giving me a tingling feeling. My muscles tensed up at his touch but relaxed in a few seconds. 

They traveled along my stomach and up till my breasts. He grasped onto one making me gasp softly. It was his cue to slide his tongue. His hand was slowly massaging my breast making me moan into the kiss. He then kissed me along my neck, leaving wet kisses till my collar bone. Then he came back at my lips. We couldn't kiss for a long time and pulled away gasping for air. " Things I could do to you ". He said slightly chuckling at my flustered state. My cheeks were turning even red if that was even possible. " You are so sexy ". I whispered against his lips seductively, earning a smirk in return. " You don't know what you are getting yourself into kitten ". I bit my lip thinking of it. 

He then crashed his lips on mine again. I was not even paying attention to time. He was massaging my breast making me moan and I pulled a little at his hair making him groan. We pulled back panting. He moved a small step backwards and removed his hands form under my shirt. I adjusted my shirt and we both went out. I quickly combed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I saw that he wore his shirt. I giggled making him confused. " What happened ? " He asked suspiciously even though a smile was playing at his lips. I shook my head slightly. " I like you way better without that than with it ". I said winking at him. " But you don't want everyone to see me like that, would you ? " " Why will everyone see ? " " Because I will be dropping you to office ". He said picking up my bag. 

" You need not. It is fine ". " No, it is not fine. Now we should leave before we are late ". He then picked up the car keys and started walking out. He drove me to the office. I kissed his cheek as a thank you before leaving the car. The day was over rather faster than I expected it to. I couldn't wait to go out on a date with him.

I went back home to see him sitting on the couch. " Hey. How was your day ? " "Good ". I smiled and walked towards the kitchen for some water. The sound from the television was cut, so I assumed he switched it off. Then I went back and picked up my bag from the couch. " Do you want to take a shower ? " I asked turning around to go upstairs. " With you ? With pleasure ". I turned around glaring at him. " You are really such a flirt aren't you ? No way. In your dreams ". I huffed and walked up the stairs to go to my room and heard him laugh behind me. A small smile made its way to my lips too. I took a nice shower and then was searching for the dress. I couldn't decide which to wear. 

I knew that he liked me in sari, so I took out the one he gave me as a gift. I quickly dressed myself in it and sat at the dressing table. I brushed my hair and left it loose hanging till my waist. I went to the living room to see him sitting on the couch. He stood up to look at me when he heard my footsteps. The moment he saw me, he stood there rooted to the ground. His face was void of expression. I wonder if he didn't like it. So I stood in front of him not knowing what to say. " What happened ? Is it not nice ? " He snapped out of it and smiled at me. " Do you even need to ask me that ? You look amazing ". I smiled relieved that he liked it. He extended his hand for me to take and we walked out of the house to my car. We went to a restaurant that was in the city and had a nice dinner. It was a restaurant which was not a big one, but good. Since it has been a while, I enjoyed the dinner. We soon reached home and I walked in. 

After taking a few steps a hand pulled me back and lips were crashed against mine. I was too shocked to react,but when I realized it was Karthik, I relaxed and kissed him back. It was a deep and passionate kiss. After kissing for a long time he picked me up and took me to my room. He laid me down on the bed as he came on top of me. I could feel my heart racing with anticipation. He once again kissed my lips and it was rough and hungry this time. He was biting it and sucking it. He made me feel the things that I have never felt. He kissed along my neck making me moan. The moans got louder with every kiss he gave me. My chest was heaving up and down as I was taking heavy breaths. And after that I don't think I need to tell you ;)

                                              -MG