CHAPTER 37 : WHEN YOU GO FURTHER THAN A KISS

NOTE: THIS IS A WARNING!!!!!!!! THERE IS A BIT MATURE INTIMACY IN THIS CHAPTER. WARNING IS GIVEN READ AT YOUR OWN ACCORD/RISK.(MAYBE 15+)😅

Chandu's point of view

So I took the step back and was about to lean against the door and I could feel it opening. He immediately put his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him. He then held onto my waist while looking into my eyes. I was pressed against his chest, not in an uncomfortable way but in a protective way. " I don't think a perfect date is complete without a kiss, right ? " I could see the hint of mischief in his eyes. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and leaned forward, but I stopped him. " What if someone notices us ? " He looked around and then he pulled me inside still holding onto my waist. He then bolted the door and put me against it. " I don't think there is a problem now ". 

He leaned forward and our lips met. It was a nice thing I closed the door of my bedroom without leaving it open like I always do. I melted away into the kiss. The feel of his lips against mine felt like heaven.He was a very good kisser. This time it was very passionate kiss. It was as if our lips were dancing to the music. Then once he was done with my lips, he started kissing on my cheeks. He slowly went downwards to the place below my ear leaving wet kisses all over. He then went down to my neck. He was giving me open mouth kisses. He then found my sweet spot when I moaned lightly when he kissed there. He started kissing that spot. He bit the skin slightly on that place and then sucking it. I tried to stifle my moans, but I couldn't anymore.My moans were coming out as pants, but I had no control over them. 

I don't think I have ever been this grateful to my sister. If not my parents will be able to hear me. God bless my sister and her weird habits. He continued to give kisses all over my neck and collar bones. I had my hands around his neck as he continued to kiss me. Then his hands reached for the hem of my shirt. I pulled away slightly. I think he got the message. I was not ready for it. He gave me a warm smile. Then he bent forward to kiss my lips again. This time it was a gentle kiss. By the time we pulled away our breathing was unstable and my heart was racing. It was beating as if it will explode any minute. 

He then lifted me up in the air, with one of his hands under my knees and the other around my shoulders. He placed me gently on my bed and he slept beside me. I cuddled into his chest as he put his hand around my waist. " Will you sleep here tonight ? "I didn't know why I asked that question. My mouth really should have control. "Do you want me to ? " I nodded slowly. He kissed my forehead and then went towards the balcony. I felt bad. I think I disappointed him. I shouldn't have done that. But I didn't really want to right now. If my parents found out it would be really stupid. I felt tears brimming at the edges of my eyes. I heard my door open and close again. I raised my head to see him walking towards me. He frowned a little looking at my expression. 

" What happened ? " His smile was replaced by concern. He sat beside me on the bed. "Where did you go ? " " I looked my door from this side. I cannot leave it open right ? " I was totally relieved. He showed the keys in front of my eyes. I ducked my head. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head to look at him. " What happened ? " His eyes were filled with worry. " I thought you didn't want to stay with me. I thought you didn't like me rejecting it like that ". I lowered my lashes again. He gave a gentle smile. " You really thought I would do that ? " I nodded my head meekly. He shook my head using his hand. "I would never do that. It is your decision and I will respect it. No matter what it is you should take your own decisions without anyone influencing them.Even I shouldn't be an influence on them. I really like your strong personality, character and how independent you are. So, in fact I am happy you told me right now. If I would have found out later I would have felt bad about it. So don't over think. It is really fine ". 

I looked straight into his eyes.His eyes told that he meant every single word he said. " Thank you ". I threw my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and then fell backwards on to the bed still hugging me. " Let's sleep ". I let go of him and went to off the lights. Then I went up to him again and hugged him around his torso. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my head. " Good night ". And then I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep. I actually had a flight so I woke up early. I woke him up too as soon as I did. He then went over to his. He said he wanted to drop me to the airport this time. I couldn't miss the smirk he had on his face before leaving. 

I didn't know the reason behind it. So I just shrugged and went to the bathroom. I was looking at myself in the mirror while brushing my teeth. My gaze dropped to my neck and I my eyes were as wide as space ships. I had red hickeys(love bites) on my neck. That bastard gave me hickeys. Oh no! My parents would kill me if they saw these. They were so red on my fair skin. I would be dead meat if anyone saw me like this. I will kill him when I see him again. So that was why he gave me that smug smirk. Idiot.

                                                   -MG                              

Author note :

So, I just wanted to inform that it will be only Chandu's point of view or third person, but from what I wrote there are no chapters from Karthik's point of view. If you might ask me why, even I don't have any answer. 😅It just so happened to be that way and I don't want to change that. So I am just informing in case you might wonder.🤗😅😄