CHAPTER 35 : HER SURPRISE

Chandu's point of view

The next day morning I woke up and packed everything that I wanted to take with myself. Every time I come home I take a few of my things. This is the last time though, I sent the remaining for courier. I was in the airport waiting for my flight. Once I go there I asked one of my colleagues to pick me up. Her name is Seeta. She is my subordinate but a senior by one year. She is very good at the work she does. Her husband works at an IT company and she has a son. Her son is Abhay, very cute guy. The announcement for my flight brought me out of my thoughts. I took my bag and then went to board my flight.

(After a few days)

I am really excited to go back home again. After we took the intimacy between us to the next level, it felt a little difficult to stay away from him. I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. Two months have passed by without even any notice. So this time I took a flight on the Friday night and was at home late at night. I didn't inform him of my arrival this time. So the next morning I did something outrageous. I knew his college had holidays at weekends. So I went to my balcony and was watching him through the window to his bedroom. I called him up. 

He was still sleeping. But he woke and was half sleepy when he heard his ringtone. His eyelids were only half open. I was laughing at his adorable state. His hair was messy and he didn't even know I was watching him.I was really waiting to see his reaction when he finds out I was watching him the whole while. He picked up the call after seeing the caller id. " Good morning baby girl ". His voice was coming out hoarse and he yawned at the end of it. He was a total cutie. " Good morning ". I said in a louder and cheerful voice. " Did I wake you up ? " I questioned as if I don't know. " It is fine.Tell me what made you call me this early ? " 

It was not too early. Time was almost 8:30. " I wanted to tell you something ". Hehe. I wanted to tease him. He hummed still half asleep. " It better be something important ". Of course it is. I thought to myself. " The thing is there is this guy at my work place. He is really handsome and has a very good salary too. He proposed to me saying that he loves me. So I wanted to ask your suggestion before replying to that guy ". I caught him totally off guard. His eyes were wide like plates. He was totally awake now. " WHAT ? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF ? ARE YOU DRUNK OR DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD SOMEWHERE ? HOW CAN YOU..." I started laughing as he started yelling at me. He stopped mid sentence. 

" What are you laughing for ? Do you find it funny ? " He was little calm than before. I was laughing so hard that I clutched my stomach as it was paining. " Look out of your window ". " What is thereto.." He was looking at me like I was an alien. He was in a state between shock and surprise. Actually a mix of both. I waved my hand at him. " Come out. Why are you still in your room ? " He was out of it and then came out of his room to the balcony. Now he had a wide smile on his face. " When did you come ? I thought it was a dream you know ". I grinned at him. " I took a flight yesterday night. It was too late so I thought I will surprise you ". He raised an eyebrow at me. 

" So you surprised me by telling that some guy is one knee before you with a ring ? ". I nodded enthusiastically and completely satisfied with the result. " It was total fun ". He shook his head at me. " You scared the hell out of me. You know that ? " " I am sorry. I just did it for fun ". I lowered my head. " I felt my life go upside down. You gave me a heart attack ".He put his hand to his chest, where his heart is. " I am sorry ". I pouted like a little kid. " Don't give me that look. You know that I will fall for it and forgive you ". I grinned like a child at an amusement park. " So what made you come here so suddenly ? " I shrugged. " Just missed my boyfriend I guess ". He smiled at my reply. " Then how about that boyfriend of yours take you out on a date ? " " Really ? " I was jumping up and down. " Really. Be ready by 10 maybe". " Done ". I gave him a thumbs up. We then went into our respective houses. 

                                                    -MG