CHAPTER 41 : WHEN SHE IS SUCH A TEASE

Chandu's point of view

After that I left the college. I went home and slept once again. It was so tiring to stand and speak for such a long time. I woke after not more than an hour when I knew that Karthik might be home. I called him and he picked up after the first ring. " You like to grace me with your presence all the time, don't you ? " His comment as soon as he picked up the call set me laughing. " I love to ". I answered his question once I was done laughing. " My colleagues wanted to go around the city. Will you join us ? I told them I will introduce you today ". " Sure. Anything for my girlfriend ". I could feel my cheeks getting pink every time he calls me his girlfriend. " When are we going ? " " Today at 7 ". " Deal ".

After that I hung up. We wanted to meet at a restaurant to have dinner together. We arrived on time at the place. As soon as they saw me approaching the table holding hands with Karthik they all went 'ooh' and clapped. " Wow. We never even knew you had a boyfriend ". I just smiled. " Now you know ". " You both are a very cute couple ". Karthik answered for me. " Thank you ". I introduced him to all of them and then we had dinner chatting happily.

We went back home before 10. I took a shower and wore a loose button up shirt and pajama pants. I spoke to my parents for some time and then went to my room. It was a little past 11 and my house was silent. All of them might have been in sleep right now. I went to the balcony to notice the light still on and he was at his desk looking at something. I jumped from my balcony onto his and then knocked on his door. He opened the door and was shocked to see me. " What are you doing ? " He locked the bedroom door and then the door to the balcony after pulling me inside his room. It was really neat for a boy's room. 

" Why did you jump over ? You should have just called me ? " He was concerned towards me. " Why are you hiding a girl under your bed or what ? " I was laughing at my own joke and he only had a cold expression. " Sorry ". I apologized with my head hung low. He came towards me and put his arms around me. " I don't need any apology. I want you to be safe ". " I thought I was troubling you all the time. So this time I thought I will come to your room ". His smile was back on his face. I then came out of his embrace and was looking around his room. " Your room is really neat ". " Thank you ". His room was neatly arranged and clean too. He has a desk to the wall just below the window. There was a bed with its head board towards the opposite wall of the desk. 

On the wall beside the door has a board to which different pictures were pinned. There were a lot of them. From his childhood till the recent ones. Some were with his parents, some with his brother, some with his friends back then I guess. And there was also a picture of us together. It was the one that we took during the photo shoot. I turned towards him and then back at the picture. " You even printed it out ? " " It is one of my favorite photos. So I thought I will put it on my wall ". I smiled at his reply. It was really sweet of him. It was the picture in which we were looking into each others' eyes. I never printed it out but my phone wall paper was the same photo. Then I turned around inspecting his room. There were papers on the table. " Did I disturb you ? " " No. It is fine ". 

I still had a frown on my face. " It is really fine. I was doing it since I was bored ". I wondered if it was true but I let it slide. " You explain very well actually ". He was looking at me like I have gone crazy. " I saw you explaining today at the college ". " Really ? " I nodded. " You remember when the students were distracted during the class ? " " So they were seeing you ? " " I was just passing by and saw you in the class. I saw you explaining from the window. But when they saw me I thought you will see me. But I was fast to react so I hid near the wall ". I had a wide grin plastered on my face while telling him. " You are really something. It would have been nice if I knew it was you. But I was really surprised to see you today at my college ". 

" I wanted to surprise you. Actually even my parents didn't know of my arrival till I rang the door bell today morning ". He shook his head smiling. " But how come you were wearing the same dress as me ? " " I saw you when you were leaving for work. So I thought I will also wear the same ". He gasped at my answer. " You need to be put in line. You are becoming too naughty day by day ". " Put me then ". I said crossing my arms and wiggling my eyebrows. " Uh huh ". He was about to take a step towards me when his phone screen lit up on the table. It was a message. He picked it up and read the message. " Oh no !" " What happened ? " " I need you to do me a favor ". I nodded. " My friends from back there are going to call me ". " So ? " What was the big deal in it ? I thought. " Not a normal call. A video call ". " So ? What do you want me to do ? " 

I didn't get what he was trying to say but then it struck me. If they do it they will find out that I am in his room. An evil smirk formed on my face and he realized it. " You are not going to do anything stupid. Get that ? " " I will not come in front of the camera. I can only promise to that extent. And also I will not utter a single syllable ". He gave me a suspicious look. " You don't want me in front of the camera, do you ? " " No ". " Then you have to believe me ". I gave him a stern look. " You should keep up your promise ". I nodded like an obedient student. He sat on his bed with his back leaning against the wall, so that I will not be seen. He sat on the bed cross-legged and put the laptop on top of his legs. 

He connected his earphones to his laptop and put his index finger to his lips asking me to be silent. I nodded again. Soon he was into the call and was speaking to his friends. It is too boring to just pace around the room. So a thought struck to me. He is going to go crazy for sure. I was laughing mentally at the thought. I went and stood little near to him in front of him.

                                                          -MG

Author note:

I wanted to show a little naughty side of her as well. 😅 So you are going to see that side of her in the next one.

From, to you to for you (unedited but completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें