CHAPTER 48 : THE HAPPY FUTURE

Chandu's point of view

The next morning, I woke up due to the sun rays coming into my room through the window. I closed my eyes as soon as I opened them. It was too bright. I slowly opened them back again and felt hands around my waist. I turned to look at the beautiful face sleeping beside me. A smile made its way to my lips. He was still deep asleep and I noticed his bare chest. I checked myself and I was naked as well. All the events from last night came flooding into my mind. I blushed at the thought and saw the clothes that were scattered all over the floor. I was about to get out of his grip but he woke up before I could even try. He smiled at me when he saw me awake. " Good morning baby ".

He pulled me closer once again with our faces merely apart. His voice was husky since he just woke up and I would be lying if I say it was not sexy. I just smiled as I couldn't get myself to speak. He put a strand of hair behind my ear and stroked my cheek. I lowered my eyes feeling shy after what happened. I quickly covered myself with the blanket. He chuckled at my flustered state. " You are shy after doing all that ? " I just glared at him and he smiled shaking his head. He moved even closer to my face and our lips were almost touching. " It is not like I have not seen it though ". I gasped and pushed him away while he was laughing. I picked up a towel and wrapped it around myself. I got out of bed and gave him one as well.

He tied around his waist and walked up to me. " What are you going to do ? " I frowned at such a random question. " Take bath. Why ?" He put me on his shoulder. " What are you doing ? Put me down ! NOW! " I was shouting at him but he didn't even care to listen to me. He just walked into the bathroom. " You wanted to take a shower, so let's do it together ". He turned the shower on and put me below it. I was trying to brush my hair out of my eyes and before I could see properly, his lips covered mine. I gasped at the sudden action. I kissed him back with equal passion and we pulled apart for air. " I shouldn't have let you do it yesterday ". I said in a teasing way. "You are just too addicting ".

His lips met mine again. I ran my hands along his back but couldn't feel the towel around his waist and I realized something. His towel was on the floor and he wrapped both of us in the same towel right now. I could feel his body pressed against mine, everything. I closed my eyes and let him do his work / what he wants. After a long time we were finally out and since it was daytime I noticed how nice his body was than yesterday. He was really handsome. It was already afternoon so I decided to cook for the both of us. We didn't plan on going out and just sat at home enjoying each other's company. Time passes by pretty quickly and he will be leaving the next morning. Since he decided to come here I didn't object it any further as well. 

When he returned, we informed our parents about our decision and they accepted it. They wanted us to get married and set up the date for it. It was a month away and I was going home every weekend for shopping and all other things. I felt happy to be with him and spend the rest of my life with him. He was the one who brought back the old me. I am sure Satya will be happy for me being with him. I smiled looking at the sky from the window.

Time went by in the blink of an eye. I was sitting beside Karthik on the altar prepared for tying the knot. He smiled at me and I returned it when I saw him. Everything went fine and now we were at my house greeting all the relatives. We were going around together holding hands and smiling at all of them. I felt like it was a dream. I pinched myself at times to find out that it was indeed real. We walked up silently to my room and as soon as I closed the door he pinned me to the door crashing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and felt butterflies in my stomach going crazy. We pulled away and panting for air. " It is not nice thing, when the relatives are around ". 

" It is their mistake to stay around a newly-wed couple. They should learn something called as privacy ". I chuckled at how he was complaining about it. " Just for some time. We have our flight and will leave. So don't worry ". He leaned forward for another kiss but I put my hand on his mouth stopping him. " Why ? " He was whining like a little kid. I laughed at his reaction. " I told you not now ". I pushed him away and walked out of the room. We left for the airport to go for our honeymoon. It was a little tiring journey, but it was fine. We went to the hotel and put our luggage in the room. I decided to take a shower at it was already late into the night now. I went into the bathroom and finished taking a nice shower. 

But I realized that I didn't take my clothes inside with me. So I peeked through the door and saw Karthik sitting on the bed. I slowly walked out without making a noise. " You shouldn't be walking around like that to tempt me ". I gulped when I heard his voice and now he was standing in front of me. He pulled me closer by my waist and I looked up with big eyes. He was caressing my cheek with his thumb. " You have such smooth skin, making me want to do something ". I blushed and looked away avoiding his piercing gaze. " And it just looks even softer after a shower ". I felt his lips on my neck and I took a sharp breath. His lips continued to give me kisses while his hands were exploring my body. He lifted me and put me on the bed hovering above me. " I have to punish you for what you did this afternoon ". I gulped hard at his seductive voice. Without any warning his lips attacked mine. Soon we were both gasping for air, on the bed with him on top of me. I never knew if I could ask for someone who would love me more than Karthik. He is the Savior of my life.

                                                                                        THE END

                                       -MG