CHAPTER 34 : THE FIRST KISS

Chandu's point of view

I didn't even have a second thought before doing it. He turned towards my side to take the bags from the back seat. I pulled him by his collar and smashed my lips on his. He was completely taken by surprise at my actions. At first he was too shocked to kiss me back. His eyes were as wide as saucers. He then slowly kissed me back and he put his hand in my hair and I let mine fall onto his chest. He closed his eyes and I did too. It felt absolutely right at that moment. And then he pulled back after sometime. 

" What was that for ? " " I love you ". Those words held a lot of meaning to me but now after knowing the love he had for me those words felt small. He laughed huskily. " After waiting for 2 long years ". " I am such a horrible girlfriend ". " Don't say that and it was worth waiting. Totally worth it . I love you too ". He then tilted his head and our lips met again. His lips were soft. Our lips fit perfectly in each others. This time it was a passionate kiss and he was leading it. I was too happy that I was starting to feel giddy. I slowly held on to his shoulders and moved on to his lap. He was a little startled but then he relaxed. He held onto my back and then he pulled me closer against his body. My breathing was getting unstable and heavy by the minute. 

We pulled back for air after a long kiss which felt like heaven. He put his forehead against mine. " You sure are very naughty ". " Good girls can also be naughty ". I gave him an innocent look. He laughed at my fake innocence. Then our eyes locked and we were sharing a strong intimate gaze. He once again put his hands on the back of my neck and pulled me in for another intense kiss. This time it was a little rough and hungry kiss. Our bodies were pressed against each others in the little space. He bit my lower lip slightly making me moan a little. I could feel him smirking in the kiss because of my response. We pulled away from the kiss which felt like eternity. Our breathing was heavy as if we ran a marathon. 

I slowly held onto his shoulders and got into the passenger seat. It took a few seconds for our breathing to get back to normal. I felt it was too hot in the car. It was suffocating to sit in the car. Maybe it was because of the heat radiating of our bodies. We got down and he took the covers from the back seat and came towards my side. He gave the bag with the sari I unknowingly selected for myself. " Good night ". I was about to leave after I said that. " That's it ? " " What ? " I had no clue what he was talking about. He then put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I put my hands on his chest as an instinct. He then kissed me on the forehead and then pecked my lips. 

" This is how you do it. Good night ". He then let go of me. I immediately missed his body heat. I gave him a smile and walked towards my house. I was looking at my palms and rewinding the feeling of his body against my palms. He sure works out very well. He has strong shoulder muscles, hard chest and might have abs too. He is so hot. I felt I was drooling over his body. But I never saw him shirtless. Maybe once during the football match but not clearly. I mentally slapped myself for acting like a pervert, but it was fine. He is my boyfriend after all. Not only our first kiss but also three kisses. I don't think I need to count them anymore. There are going to be more in the future maybe. 

My mind was in a frenzy when I entered the house. My mind was filled different kinds of thoughts. Like what if we go a little more further than kissing ? My mind was filled with different types of what ifs. I shook my head to come out of those thoughts. I changed into some comfortable clothes and then went to bed. I didn't know if I will be able to sleep with all these thoughts running in my brain. But somehow I managed fall asleep. I woke at the same dream again that night. Even if I was able to overcome everything, this dream still haunted me. It is not that I have it daily, but whenever I have it I wake up feeling nostalgic. The nausea never leaves me. It has actually been a while since I had this dream. Sleep was my escape from the reality. That was why I got used to sleeping a lot after the incident. I went back to sleep after having a glass of water. The next day I had a flight back to my work place. 

                                                     -MG

Author note :

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😱 Their first kiss.🙈 Awwwww.🥰 So what do you think ? I think a kiss is a good start (referring to what I said last time). There is more as well.😋😉🤭 So enjoy it.🤗