CHAPTER 49 : AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys ! 😀😁

I decided to tell a few thoughts of mine about this. This is my first ever story and I am pretty excited about it as well. 

There are a few things, like behind the scene things I wanted to share about this. 

The thing about their houses being so close that they could jump. This happened to me for real. There was a house beside ours which was that close. But sadly there is no Karthik / Chandrakala in the house beside. Just kidding. I wrote both the names because, if you are a guy you would want a girl and if you are a girl, you want a guy, so yeah. If you don't get what I mean you can just leave it. Forget about it. 😅

Regarding the title, when I started it, I had no idea about what to name it as. But then this thought struck me. This is my first thought about the title. I thought of putting many other titles, but I didn't like them. I felt they were repetitive or not suitable and many other reasons. So I finally settled on this after a long time of dilly-dallying. The meaning of it from my perspective was that; when we say 'to you' it is like friendly kind of way and when we say 'for you' it is in a loving kind of way. I took it that way and put it as 'from to you to for you'. 😅 Please do let me know your thoughts about it. I was vexed up at a point and thought I will just put it as 'Chandu's love story'. But my sister and a friend scolded me saying if I was crazy. 😅😂🙈🤭 But then I always liked only this because I personally believe my first thoughts have always come out to be right. 

Then about Chandu's house. I really like the house plan, so I've used that. It will be like you enter into the house and on the right the floor will be a step lower with the couch and all. The kitchen and dining area will be beside it(to the right of the living room). Then to the left there will be the stairs for the next floor. And also  beside the stairs in the ground floor, there will be a room for her parents and on the next floor there will be two rooms - one for her and the other was her sister's. And even the house in which she lives while working has a similar plan. But the kitchen has a higher platform and the arrangements of room will be a bit different. 

I also wanted to know if there any celebrities or someone who you think are suitable for the roles of the story. As of me 🤔  , I don't know , I've never really thought of it. 😅But if I have to put a person in the roles, I never really thought of anyone in Chandu's role. As of Karthik, I think a person who would be playful and able to carry out the role very well. It can be Karthikeya (Telugu (language)(tollywood)hero, movies : RX100 etc) and if not Vijay Devarakonda (also a telugu hero, movies : arjun redduy etc). I think these both can match upto a 50-60% . Besides these two there is this guy called Karan Saroha, he is a tik tok star (account : karan_saroha ). He is good looking and  I think he is a good fit in that role, maybe a 70-80%. This is just a opinion though. It would be nice if you can suggest too.

Speaking of the characters, I don't want controversies but, there is a book I like and the main lead in it is Karthik. I love him. So I used the same name here. I can say Karthik in that book is kind of my ideal type, but there are few traits of the Karthik in my book that I really like. He is straightforward and doesn't hide his feelings. I like that about him. One of the reasons I like Karthik from the other book is that, he is older that the girl in it. Almost a 6 year age gap, same as my parents. I even like another Karthik, who is a South Indian singer, he is handsome as well with the sweetest voice ever. So that is about Karthik.

Speaking of Chandrakala, I wanted the names to be the ones with an old kind of feel. That is the reason I named her like that. And also, she can get a nickname from her own name, so I liked this name. It is the same for Satya as well. I don't think I mentioned her whole name. It is Satyabhama. The reason for choosing this name was that, I wanted to confuse my readers and keep them in suspense about the gender. I sound like a sadist and pervert, but I had to. Coming to the characters and the behavior of Chandu, are similar to mine. My friends were like, there are somethings about her that match with you. So maybe it is true, I don't know. They said that the dressing style matches as well. I really like my best friend. I don't know if she is going to read this, she is not really into books. But still I wanted us to be that close, but in real life not everything is possible. We are in touch and share everything in our lives with each other, but still we don't really meet much. So that little distance is always there. Oh no! I am getting emotional. So anyway that's that. 

I never really read the chapters where there is romance. I wrote it myself, but still. I don't know, I cannot get myself to read it. I don't know what the readers might feel about it, but I hope it was fine. I don't know if it was fine, because at the end there was more of it. But there are chances of liking anyway. 😅😋😊😉🙈

Soooooooooo.........................these are a few things I wanted to share about it. 🤗

Please do comment about your experience of reading this. I would be really happy if you let me know your thoughts, whatever it maybe.