CHAPTER 42 : PUNISHMENT FOR TEASING

NOTE : THIS IS AGAIN A 15+ . READ AT YOUR OWN ACCORD.

Chandu's point of view

He gave me a suspicious look but then was back to looking at his screen. I waved my hands to gain his attention and when he looked up I slowly put my hands towards the top button of my shirt and slowly unbuttoned it. He was taken by surprise and was not even blinking. Maybe his friends called him, he looked back at the screen and apologized that it was nothing. I caught the shirt by its collar and pulled it side wards to reveal my shoulder and winked at him. He was trying to calm down but was he was starting to sweat because he was nervous. I started striking poses like models and blowing kisses in his direction. 

For example, I bit my lower lip and put my hand on my waist and gave him a sexy look. He was looking at me without blinking. He was too shocked that he was looking blankly at the screen and only nodding. I did a few more poses and then I pulled my shirt a little down and then put my hand towards the second button. I was teasing him by acting like I was going to remove it. Maybe he had enough of it. " I will talk to you guys later. I have some work to do ". With that he cut the call and closed the laptop. He put it aside and marched towards me. I quickly buttoned up the one button I removed. 

I tried to run away, but there was nowhere to go. I went towards the balcony door, but before I could do anything he caught me by my waist and pinned me to the wall beside. He caught both of my wrists with one hand and the other was near my waist on the wall. His body was pressed against mine and mine to the wall. I locked eyes with his. " You really shouldn't have done that ". His voice was husky and low. " It was fun though ". I replied with a small smile and bit my lower lip in nervousness. His eyes were filled with amusement and his lips curved into a smirk. He moved closer to my neck. " You will regret it ". His breath was fanning on my neck and his lips slightly grazing it when he spoke. 

I had goose bumps all over my body and my breath and heart beat sped up. His body was radiating heat like mine and I was feeling really hot. I can push him and get out of his grip, but I didn't want to. It felt nice to feel weak once. It was nice to be guard less when I was with him. His grip was not tight but firm enough to put me in place. I enjoyed not being strong when I was with him. It just felt right. " I will put you in place ". With that he kissed my neck. My breath hitched in my throat. " Say sorry ". I did as he said. " Sorry ". My voice was just above a whisper. He kissed me again. " Say again ". 

I repeated. He kept on giving me butterfly kisses all over my neck and mumbled the same thing. He was asking me to say sorry again and again and I kept saying it. Now my breaths were coming out as gasps. My chest was falling up and down because of my heavy breathing. There was no space between us. Even air could not enter between us. He was still kissing my neck. He was still holding my wrists above my head. It was even difficult when I was not able to feel his body. I wanted to run my hands through his hair so bad. The tension in the room was so thick. Once he was done with my neck, he started kissing my lips. It was a passionate and gentle kiss. He was rubbing circles on my wrist with his thumb and his other hand was inside my shirt rubbing circles on the sides of my stomach. It was turning me on even more. 

He was teasing me by biting my lip and licking it. He was surely enjoying it a lot. After a long time once we were out of breath his lips separated from mine. We were both breathing heavily. " If you do this again, the punishment will be even more severe ". I just nodded, my mind still in a daze because of the kiss. He let go of my wrists and took a small step back. This time I pulled him by his shirt and crashed my lips on his. I put my hands in his hair and held a handful making him groan a little into the kiss. It felt like heaven. It was a little rough than before. He had one hand around my neck and the other around my waist. His tongue licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth. Our tongues were dancing with each other. 

No one was fighting for dominance. We were just lost in the kiss. He bent my head back to make the kiss deeper. My legs were going weak by the minute. So I jumped and put my legs around his torso. He was fast to react and he held me by my thighs to maintain balance. He then put his hand on my back. He then carried me towards his bed. He sat on the bed with me still hanging onto him. He put his hands on my back and pulled me closer to him. We continued to kiss with me on his lap. We pulled away once again for air. My cheeks were red from the kissing. I was too embarrassed to look at him. So I hid my face in his neck by hugging him. He let out a breathy laugh. " So you are embarrassed after doing all this ? " He loved teasing me. It was like we cannot live without teasing each other. 

I slapped his back playfully and then got up from his lap. I adjusted my dress properly and sat beside him. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He put his face at the crook of neck and gave me soft kisses making me giggle. " I should go back ". I said in a low voice. His head shot up. " Stay here ". He said it like a statement more than a question. " But.." I started to find some reason, but he cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips. " Please ". How can I reject when he gives me that innocent face and puppy eyes ? I just shook my head and sighed. " Fine ". He kissed my cheek. " Thank you. Wait I will lock your room and come ". He got up and took a lock and key from the drawer of the table. He then came back after locking it. " Shall we sleep ? It is already late ". I nodded. 

He switched off the lights in his room. He slept on the bed and I slept beside him with my back facing towards him. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I turned around facing him. He pecked my forehead. " Good night " " Good night ". I moved closer to him and smelled his scent. And then I was knocked out. The next day I woke early before my parents would and went back into my balcony. " See you in the evening again ". With that I unlocked my door and went into my room. Every day during evenings we used to meet up and go out. It was nice to be able to spend time with him. If only I could wake to see him beside me every day, my life would be complete without any regrets.    

                                            -MG

Author note :

Huh! So this was also a bit *clears throat* . 😅You've got it right. So yeah. I don't know what it really feels like to read this though. I wrote it but while reading I cringe and roll up like a ball. It is pretty embarrassing maybe, I don't know. But it's fine, I like romantic genre personally, so yeah I think it reflects in my work. Anyway, from now on there will be chapters like this.😅🙈