CHAPTER 11 : KNOWING HER MORE (PART 4)

Third person point of view

It was difficult for him but he tried his best to stay in control. She actually had to call up someone regarding her lunch so she was speaking to them. " Yeah I will come for sure. I promise. And also cook for 2 people ". She was silent for sometime as the person on the other line was speaking and then she hung up. Soon the photographer called for them and they were standing in front of it. The photographer was checking for the lighting and everything else so that they could start. After one final check up, he asked them to pose. " So now both of you stand facing each other. Then the girl will put her hands on the guys chest and the guy will put his hand on her waist. Then you have to look into each others' eyes with a smile ". 

They both turn towards each other and the moment their eyes meet their hearts start to race. But they try to stay calm as much as possible and do as the photographer says. And their eyes meet again. They get lost in each others' eyes. And the photographer takes multiple pictures in different angles and then shouts a 'perfect' and they part away from each trying to stop their racing hearts. " Now the guy will back hug the girl and you will look at each other from the side. The girl should raise her head a little and the guy should bend his a little for the perfect angle ". Then Karthik goes towards her back and brings his hands towards the front from either of her sides. He hesitates a bit but then closes the distance between the by putting his hands around her waist. She then holds his lower arms with hers and turns a little towards the side to look in to his eyes and raises her head a little. He does the same but lowers his head a little. 

They stay like that for a few moments and then the photographer shouts another ' wonderful ' , they move away from each other. And they continue to pose in every way the photographer asks them to. They even finish their individual shoots and both of them pose like pros. They continue to get praised by the photographer with many 'wonderful ' s , ' perfect ' s and ' beautiful 's. " You guys are one of the best couples I've ever captured in my camera. You are a very good pair ". " Thank you so much ". Karthik could see the hint of redness on her cheeks. This time she didn't mind him noticing it. Then soon they wrapped it up and she asked the photographer to mail her all the pictures. It was a little late in the afternoon and they were hungry and were a little tired from all the work. Then they went to her office, collected her things and soon left the office on her bike.

It took them a good 20 minutes to reach a house he had no clue of. The security opened the gate as soon as he saw her. She drove inside and parked her bike. They started to walk towards the front door of the house. " Remember I don't mind if you speak to them but don't ask them anything about their children. Got it ? " He didn't know why but, he nodded when he understood the seriousness of it from her eyes. She rang the bell and the door opened in less than a few seconds and a lady was standing with a huge grin on her face. " Chandu ". She called her and hugged her tightly. " Hi aunty " She then released her. Now even Chandu had a huge grin plastered on her face. And to his surprise it was a total genuine one. He could see the smile reach up to her eyes. They were filled with happiness. 

" Hi Chandu. How are you ? " A man came from the inside and greeted her as well. " Hi uncle. I am fine. How are you both ? " " As usual and who is this guy ? " " Oh ! Sorry. This is Karthik. My friend ". " More like your boyfriend ". He winked at her. " Uncle ". She was whining at his comment. He just laughed at her childishness. " OK, OK. Hi. I am Praveen Kumar and my wife Sitara ". " Hi. It is nice to meet you ". " Come in ". They went in and the house was as good as it was from the outside. It was a little similar to Chandu's. It was also a one-storey building but the arrangement of things and the placement of rooms were different. " Did you both have lunch ? " Chandu asked the couple who were beside them and they shook their head. 

" I told you not to wait for me, didn't I ? You should have had it ". " You only come once in a while and it doesn't hurt us to wait for you ". " But still.." They didn't let her finish her sentence. " It is absolutely fine. Now since you reminded I am feeling hungry. Let's eat ". Then all of them went towards the dining room and ate their lunch. He saw them chatting about different things regarding her studies, parents and other stuff. They even asked about himself and his parents. He told them that his father was a bank manager and had a sudden transfer. So he had no choice but to move here along with them, because he would be disaster if he stayed alone as he didn't know any of the household things. 

                                                               -MG