.JAIDAN STARK

Jaidan Stark, also known as Jade Stark or daughter of Tony Stark. A fifteen-year-old girl with the power of speed and strength. Sometimes called "Speedy". She and the Avengers just finished fighting an evil A.I. robot named Ultron who wanted to destroy mankind. Not the way Jade wanted to spend her first few weeks of summer vacation.

Ever since Jade could remember she's always been fascinated by modern-day technology. Her father was always surrounded by it, he would talk to it and it would always talk back to him. In her younger years, she loved to draw something and when she was done she'd be able to grab the image and play with it like a toy.

As she got older, Jade wanted to explore more into the technology world and discover new things like her father. She wanted to be like him, known for her great achievements, but weight is placed on her shoulders at eleven years old and makes her views change completely.

The Battle of New York changed Jade's life forever. Jade's powers came from the Tesseract that Loki of Asgard stole from S.H.I.E.L.D. She never tried to get in Loki's way, but he somehow found her and he blasted her with its energy. 

The weight of extraordinary powers spread fear into Jade's life. She was afraid of what her powers could do or cause, what kind of forces would try and take her away because of them. She was scared of herself— thoughts flooded her mind and suddenly, she didn't want to be known anymore. She wanted to hide in the shadows never to be seen again.

Tony feared these powers would swallow her whole, so he had her take self-defense classes with World Famous Natasha Romanoff to make her feel safer. He encouraged therapy for her but she refused to go unless he went with her.

After a while of taking defense classes, Jade's views on everything stayed the same— stay in the shadows, stay safe. She was trained for almost every type of situation by Natasha, sometimes having to take a break and sit with Steve and calm down. During these times her anxiety increased to a higher level and too much pressure would cause her to break and fall apart.

The only thing that kept Jade occupied when she wasn't training was working in the lab. Her views on that never changed.

She helped Tony with new projects— mainly his suits. With all the time she spent around technology she's learned how to hack into any system, program, and that included her own father's systems. She created an A.I. for herself, something she's always wanted. She named it VERONICA; Verified Educational Robot On Numeral Intelligent Certified Accounts.

Jade hated danger, anything that could cause a war or death, she hated. When Loki came to New York— it scarred her.

Then Ultron came along, he threatened to destroy all the Avengers, and he even threatened Jade's life. He was able to hack into Tony and Jade's whole system and hijack their files. She felt vulnerable, all her protection was gone, she was scared and unsafe.

Tony made a promise that she would be safe with him and nothing would ever come for her. But now a robot, who was designed to keep others safe in the first place, is after her and she had no way out. The Avengers decide to fight to take Ultron down, picking up new recruits along the way as well.

Jade never wanted to fight, she wanted to stay as far away as possible from fighting, but Ultron had other plans. Under pressure, Jade uses her fighting and mind skills to put an end to Ultron.