VII. GERMANY AIRPORT PT. 1

CHAPTER SEVEN
"germany airport pt. 1"

Scott Lang slowly exited the van, squinting his eyes at the bright light. "Ugh, what time zone is this?" He asked, then noticed Captain America.

"Captain America," he said shockingly and shook Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang," Steve said.

"It's an honor," Scott sighed then looked down. "I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome, Captain America, I know you too, you're great." He turned around and pointed at Wanda making her smile.

Then Scott turned around back to Steve and grabbed his shoulders, "Geez, ah, look, I want to say I know you know a lot of super hero's so thinks for thanking of me."

Steve nodded, ignoring the fact Scott just messed up his words. Then Scott noticed Sam, "Hey, Man," he pointed at him.

"What's up tictac?" Sam nodded.

"Yeah, good to see you, look, uh, what happened last time—" Scott started.

"It was a great audition, but it— it'll never happen again," Sam laughed, Jade snickering behind him.

"Did they tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

"Something about some psycho assassins," Scott said.

"We're outside the law on this one, so if you come with us you're a wanted man." Steve said.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott mumbled, Jade remembered looking him up and seeing he had a criminal record and is skilled in thievery.

"Got a chopper lined up," Clint said from behind.

Then an alarm went off and German speaking was going off. "They're evacuating the airport," Bucky said from behind the car.

"Stark," Sam said, looking at Jade in a worried tone.

"Suit up," Steve said and everyone left to get ready. Wanda and Jade jumped in the van first and suited up. Once Jade zipped up her suit Wanda gasped silently.

"It's so cute!" She gushed.

"Thanks," Jade laughed and slid on her boot/sneaker shoes she made. She got out of the van and then the rest who needed to change jumped in. Jade ran to her case with her suit stuff in it and stocked herself up with weapons and such. She grabbed the mask she made for herself and slipped it on, it was plain black but worked like her glasses did.

Once everyone was done, Steve explained the plan, everyone was where they needed to be, except Jade.

"Steve, what about me?" She asked.

Steve turned around and made a worried face, she knew he purposely left her out.

"I'll go out there whether I have a plan or not," Jade crossed her arms. "I'm better with you than without."

Steve started at her for a moment and then sighed, "Stay with Bucky and Sam. We need to get Bucky on that air craft and out of here. Got it?"

She nodded and Steve gave her an ear piece, she took it, put it in and followed behind Sam.

Sam, Bucky and Jade made it to the inside of the airport, Sam had his drone— Redwing— looking for an escape or something.

Steve used the helicopter as a distraction and as planned, Tony came in and disabled it from the sky and him and Rhodey came down in front of Steve.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony asked after landing.

"Definitely weird," Rhodey said.