XVI. THE WEAPON DEALING

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"the weapon dealing"

After Jade situated the two— Michelle and Ned— into talking to each other, she snuck off to try and find Peter. With no luck finding him in the house she turns on the suits tracking device and sees he's still at the party, just not inside.

"Where is this?" Jade asked VERONICA quietly.

"The garage roof," VERONICA said.

"Text Michelle and tell her I've left my stuff in the bathroom upstairs and to grab it. Hold message," Jade instructed and quickly found the bathroom upstairs and changed into her suit.

"This is so dumb, why am I doing this?" Jade muttered to herself and climbed out the window. "Send message."

Her mask turned on and she was in hero mode. She climbed the tree that stood behind the garage and then landed on the roof silently.

"See you don't follow instructions very well," Jade said with a smirk on her face, walking closer to Spider-Man.

"Oh, hey... wait— what are you doing here?" Spider-Man asked.

"Heard we were invited to a party, thought I'd drop by, to see you," she said and walked closer to him. He was looking over the whole party scene through a huge window, how no one has seen him yet is surprising. She could see Michelle and Ned having a good time, along with Michele now wearing Jade's small backpack she brought.

"What are you doing out here?" Jade asked.

"I'm not going in," He said. "Jade was right, Spider-Man is not some party trick."

"She's usually right," Jade smiled.

"Yeah," he said softly with a smile.

Then suddenly, a blue light that looked like lightning came from some trees in the distance.

"What the hell?" Spider-Man mumbled as the two teens stood up and looked at each other in confusion, then Peter runs across the roof and puts on his mask.

He then starts running through a golf coarse and the sprinklers turned on.

"This sucks!" He shouts.

Jade uses her speed to run up to him and she stops him, "Hop on," she said as she squatted down for him to get on her back.

"What?!" He asked in confusion.

"Get on my back and I'll run us there," Jade laughed and waited for him to jump. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her neck and jumped on her back.

"Guess it's a good thing you brought that suit, huh?" She smirked and ran off.

In less than two seconds they made it there, two cars sat under a bridge and the two hid behind the wall.

"Now, this is crafted from a reclaimed sub-Ultron arm straight from Sokovia. Here. You try," one man says.

"Ultron?" Jade questioned quietly. She pressed a button on her suit watch that activated a drone. It was small and you would barley notice it.

"Man, I wanted something low-key. Why are you trying to upsell me, man?" Another said.

"Okay, okay, okay. I got what you need, all right? I got tons of great stuff here. One sec," the first one said.

"Facial scans" Jade whispered as her drone got closer. It took pictures and scanned them while it flew over to the open back-end of the van. The van was full of machinery and weapons, mostly very big ones.