XXI. DECATHLON NATIONALS

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
"decathlon nationals"

It was hours later before Jade finally woke up from her unconscious state

It was hours later before Jade finally woke up from her unconscious state. Her head was pounding and her vision was blurry.

"Miss Stark?"

"What happened?" Jade asked groggily as she held her head in her hands.

"You were thrown into a tree and blacked out for a few hours. You have a mild concussion," VERONICA said showing Jade the scans.

"Great," She said sarcastically and stood up. "Where's Peter?"

"Tracking," A few seconds pass. "It says he's at the hotel."

"The hotel?!" Her voice getting higher in confusion. "How did he get back?"

Jade ran back to the hotel and knocked on the door of her room. A minute later, Michelle answers, her hair in a mess bun and her eyes squinting. Once she noticed it was Jade, her eyes widened.

"Oh, thank God you're back!" Michelle said pulling her in and closing the door.

"I need to find Spider-Man," Jade said taking off her mask and opening her laptop.

"Why?" Michelle asked.

"He was stuck in a truck before I got hit and... I think he got lost or something," she said as she was typing away on the keyboard.

She hooked up to his eyes and saw he was awake but he wasn't where his tracker said he was. "I'll be right back," She said getting up and changing clothes then left the room again.

She walked down to Ned and Peter's room and knocked on the door. After a few knocks, Ned opened the door.

"Jade?" He asked.

"What did Peter do before he left?" Jade asked.

"How do you—?"

"No time," Jade held her hand up. "What did you and Peter do to the suit?" She asked again with more anger in her voice.

"He turned off his training wheels thing and took out his tracker," Ned said intimidated.

"Why did he take out his tracker?!" Jade groaned, now talking to herself. "Thanks Ned, you can go back to sleep now."

"Oh, okay," he said and closed his door slowly.

Jade walked back to her room and when she got in there and she saw Michelle asleep in her bed. Jade shook her head slightly, letting out a deep breath.

She changed into some more comfy clothes and put her suit away. She touched the back of her head, feeling a small sting, then she felt something wet. She pulled her hand back and she had blood coming out of her head. She let out another sigh and took her clothes off to take a shower.