IV. SOKOVIA ACCORDS

CHAPTER FOUR
"sokovia accords"

Jade has been in school for a month now, she's gotten used to living by herself and being around the city, she recently started listening to news stations that would mention the Avengers or anything along the lines of them— they weren't so hot, ac...

Jade has been in school for a month now, she's gotten used to living by herself and being around the city, she recently started listening to news stations that would mention the Avengers or anything along the lines of them— they weren't so hot, actually.

Last month, Cap, Nat, Sam, and Wanda went to Lagos to track down Rumlow— an ex-hydra agent who was wanting to steal something from the Institute for Infectious Diseases. The mission didn't go well and disaster blew up in their faces. The news was downing the Avengers and mainly Wanda because she was one of the ones who caused the blow-up.

Jade felt horrible about the whole situation, it wouldn't settle right in her. She checked up on Wanda the moment she found out and they talked for hours. Jade tried reassuring Wanda it wasn't her fault, that even the most trained enhanced superhero couldn't stop something like that.

Jade also attended the September Foundation Grant for her father and when she found him after, he looked unsettled, uneasy. She tried asking what happened but he wouldn't tell her and he tried to stop thinking about it. But Jade knew her father too well to know he didn't just blow it off because she knew it was messing with his brain.

It was now a Friday afternoon and Jade had just gotten home. She walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat and suddenly her phone rang.

She answered without looking to see who it was, "Jade Hogan, how can I help you?" She grinned at herself.

"Hi, Princess," Tony chuckled behind the phone.

"Oh, hi dad," Jade smiled brightly. "What's up?"

"I'm having a meeting with the Avengers and I think you should attend it with me," Tony said. Jade could tell he was in his car driving.

"What for?" Jade asked, confusion in her voice. Tony never let her into Avenger business, except the Ultron incident, yet he wasn't very accepting during that time.

"It's just something I think you need to attend," Tony said simply. "I'm coming to pick you up now, so be outside in five minutes."

"Okay.." Jade trailed off.

"Thank you, Princess," Tony smiled. "End call."

Jade slid her phone in her back pocket, set her backpack on the table, and moved her glasses to the top of her head. She walked back out of her apartment, taking her time getting outside to meet her father.

As Tony said, he pulled in five minutes after his phone call to Jade. She quickly got in the car and Tony drove off. The two made conversation on how school was going so far and she explained how she had made ever good friends with this girl named Michelle recently.

When they arrived at the compound Jade quickly got out and (using her speed powers) ran inside to find Wanda. Once she was in the hallway for the rooms she slowly started walking to Wanda's room, not wanting to scare her. The door was wide open and she saw Wanda and Steve sitting on her bed together.