.EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

Jade decided she would put her hero life to the side for a while. She knew saving New York was Spider-Man's thing and if he needed her, she would be there for him.

It was now Christmas Break, a new year starting in less than a few days. Since Peter and Jade were busy the few days of the break, being with family and all, Peter worked out a day the two didn't have parties to go to so they could have their own Christmas together, just the two of them.

They were meeting in the city part of Queens, at Delmar's Deli, like they always did.

Jade was buying sandwiches from the newly built deli, she was considering it as part of her gift to Peter.

"Ah! Miss Jade! What can I do for ya?" Mr. Delmar asked happily seeing Jade's familiar face walk in.

"Picking up some goodies," Jade smirked as she grabbed two packs of sour gummy worms and placing them on the counter.

"Ohhh," Mr. Delmar chuckled and smirked towards Jade, turning around to put in Jade's order. "Parker, Hogan, special!"

"How you know that's what I wanted?" Jade giggled, pulling out her money. 

"You're pulling a Parker on me," he laughed, totaling up Jade's amount.

"Ha Ha," Jade grinned, walking over to pet the stores' cat, Murph.

Once the sandwiches were done, Mr. Delmar packed them and the gummy worms in a paper bag for her. She paid for her stuff and put it all in her backpack.

She walked out of the store, waving "bye" to Mr. Delmar who had a sly smirk on his face, waving back.

She looked down at her watch, seeing it was around the time Peter was supposed to meet her. She crossed her arms to keep her fingers from freezing and waited for Peter's familiar face.

But instead of Peter Parker, she was met with Spider-Man.

"Ready?" He asked excitedly, Jade could tell he was smiling under the mask.

"What's with the suit?" She asked and noticed he was only wearing the suit.

"Didn't have time," he shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arm around her abdomen area tightly. "Hold on."

And with that, he jumped into the air, swinging web by web to his destination. He landed on the top of the tallest tower in Queens, the Skyline Tower.