XXX. FRIEEEND

CHAPTER THIRTY
"frieeend"

The next morning, Jade took a shower and got ready for the day

The next morning, Jade took a shower and got ready for the day. Michelle stayed the night since it was late and she was still asleep.

By the time Jade was done with her shower, Michelle was up and ready to go. She was going to drop Jade off at Liz's.

They went to the kitchen area of the compound to unexpectedly meet a worried Tony and Pepper.

"Are you okay?" Pepper asked sweetly to Jade.

"I'm good," Jade smiled lightly, still a little sad.

Her and Michelle y'all almost all night about the situation, Jade cried a little more and Michelle was comforting her as best she could.

"When are you leaving?" Tony asked her, knowing about the makeup job.

"Probably lunch," Jade said opening the fridge, letting Michelle pick something first. "Why?"

"No reason," Tony said and sipped on his coffee.

"Where are you going?" Pepper asked.

"There's a dance tonight and I'm doing a girls makeup," Jade replied simply.

"A dance?" Pepper asked excited. "Are you both going?"

"I'm not, no," Jade laughed lightly while Michelle just nodded politely towards Pepper.

"What? Why? This would be your first homecoming!" Pepper said sadly with a frown on her face.

"No one asked me, so I'm just going to do a friend's makeup,"

"Frieeend," Tony and Michelle chuckled together.

Tony knew Jade had a disliking for her and Michelle definitely knew. Jade glared at both of them while Pepper ignored them.

"Oh, no! You have to go! Come on, we'll be done before lunch," Pepper said determined. "Your friend can even help!"

Jade looked to Tony for help, but his eyes were widened and he shook his head, holding his hands up in defense. When Pepper Potts is determined to do something you can't pull her out of it.

She turned to Michelle and she was smiling brightly, she had begged Jade to go with her and Jade put her foot down on it, but maybe Pepper could help?

Jade let out a sigh and complied to Pepper's determination. Pepper smiled brightly as she and Michelle took Jade's hands and quickly went to her room.

_________________

After about two hours of picking out dressed and doing hair and makeup, Pepper and Michelle were finally finished with Jade's look.

Jade had an old light blue dress that Tony bought her for an event they went to once and luckily it still fit. Michelle curled Jade's hair while Pepper applied a small amount of makeup to her face. She topped the whole look off with a pearl necklace and a collectable bracelet that Tony bought her last year.