Tom, Harrison and Y/N

Sunlight streamed through my bedroom curtains, the drapes flowing gently as a result of the open windows as my eyes fluttered open. I yawned and stretched out, groaning slightly as I looked around my bedroom. I sat up and grabbed my phone, smiling as I saw the daily text that my best friend, Tom Holland, sent me. Well, since he was currently in LA filming the new Spiderman movie, I had received it during the night.

Tom: Just got back from set, got hit in the face with water today, yay :(. Can't wait to see you and Haz again x

My stomach filled with butterflies, my bottom lip in between my teeth as I read the text. I chuckled to myself and got out of bed, making my way through my apartment and into the kitchen. I clicked the TV on and turned over to MTV as I poured myself a coffee.

"Spiderman star Tom Holland was pictured last week around LA with his long-term girlfriend, Hannah Smith." The MTV news blared. I looked at the TV and my stomach twisted in jealousy at the photo on the screen that showed Tom and his girlfriend leaving some café, his hand on her waist as they walked. I wanted to be happy for my best friend, I really did, but it was hard given my feelings towards him, especially as he had started claiming after just a month with Hannah that he thought that she was the one.

"Y/N, you up?" I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of my other best friend's voice.

"In the kitchen." I replied. A moment later, Harrison appeared at the doorway, a paper bag in his hands.

"I got the usual." He nodded, putting the bag onto the island.

"I love you, you're the best." I chuckled, making him smile as I hopped down from the counter and went to him to retrieve my sausage sandwich. His gaze moved past me and to the TV, making his smile dip.

"Really, Y/N?" he sighed, pointing to the TV. I followed his gaze and sighed as for some reason, the news reporter still had the image of Tom and Hannah up on the screen.

"What? You know that I check the news on him daily to keep in touch, it's not my fault that today, the news happened to be about him and Hannah." I mumbled.

"Uh-huh." Harrison muttered, making me roll my eyes.

"Anyway, speaking of Tom, he wanted to facetime, but he wanted me to wait until I'd gotten here." He spoke.

"Why?" I scoffed. He shrugged in return, making me sigh as he set up his phone so that it sat against my mug on the counter. With both of us in the camera's view, Harrison called Tom on facetime. After a moment, he picked up.

"Hey, guys." Tom smiled, waving at the camera.

"You alright, mate?" Harrison returned, me just smiling and biting my lip at the image of my attractive best friend.

"How are my best friends doing?" he asked, looking at me with a small smile.

"We're good. Not much to report in our boring lives." I chuckled.

"Speak for yourself." Harrison scoffed.

"Well, how about I make your lives temporarily less boring?" Tom asked. Harrison and I looked at each other before looking back at the camera.

"We're listening." Harrison spoke slowly. Tom bit his lip and smiled at us.

"I've booked you guys plane tickets to come out and see me, you leave at the weekend." He admitted. Our eyes widened.

"Mate?! That's awesome, thank you so much!" Harrison laughed. Tom returned it before looking at me.

"What do you think, Y/N?" he asked hopefully.

"I think that I can't wait to see you." I smiled.

"Brilliant. I'll email Haz the tickets, and obviously, you guys will be staying with me whilst you're here. I can't wait to see you." He nodded, looking at me when he said the last part and making me blush.

"Alright, mate, see you then. Later." Harrison smiled before hanging up. He looked at me.

"We're going to LA!" he laughed, holding up his hands. I returned his laugh and gave him two high-fives, butterflies fluttering in my stomach at the thought of seeing my best friend again.