Jenna Payton

Tom, Harrison and I walked into the party that Zendaya was throwing for the official announcement of a third Spiderman movie. My eyes widened at the size of her place, Tom's hand on my waist guiding me through to the kitchen.

"Jesus, this place is huge." I scoffed.

"Yeah, it's not bad, is it?" Tom chuckled, making me smile as we headed into the kitchen.

"Haz, what do you want to-." Tom looked up and his eyebrows furrowed as Harrison wasn't behind us anymore.

"Oops, we lost Haz." He smiled sheepishly.

"He'll be fine, he spotted this blonde by the stairs who was giving him winks and suggestive looks, his tongue is probably down her throat by now." I chuckled, though shuddering slightly at the thought. Tom smiled and shook his head.

"What do you want, then?" he asked, cupping my waist as he looked at the assortment of drinks.

"Something that'll make me want to pull you upstairs in about an hour." I nodded. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You're feeling frisky, aren't you, darling?" he smirked. I winked at him, making his smirk widen. He shook his head, his hand moving dangerously close to my ass as he started to pour us two double whiskeys.

"Tom?" I looked up to see a girl walking into the kitchen, a smile on her lips as she saw Tom.

"Jenna, hey, how you doing?" Tom smiled, leaning down and hugging her before looking at me.

"Jenna, this is my girlfriend, Y/N." Tom spoke, smiling at me as he curled his arm around my waist again and pulled me into his side. Jenna's smile dropped.

"Your girlfriend?" she scoffed. My smile dipped slightly as I looked at Tom, him returning the gaze.

"Nice to meet you, Jenna." I nodded, forcing the smile back onto my lips as I outstretched my hand. She scoffed quietly again before reluctantly shaking my hand, making me gulp.

"So, how have you been introduced to the Marvel universe?" I smiled. She rolled her eyes in response, making my smile once again get smaller.

"Basically, in this movie, MJ leaves Peter, and so Jenna plays Lindsey, his new girlfriend." Tom explained. My eyes widened slightly.

"Oh. You're playing Tom's love interest." I nodded. She returned it, her lips forming into a cocky smirk.

"Yeah, I can't wait. We get intimate scenes and everything, it'll be great." She smirked. My eyes widened and I scoffed at her.

"Um, anyway, I'm just making our drinks, so I'll see you later, yeah?" Tom asked Jenna, pulling me further into his side.

"Sure. Save me a dance." She smiled, Tom hesitantly returning it. Jenna's smile turned into a scowl as she looked at me and left the kitchen, making me scoff again.

"Wow. She made it abundantly clear that she doesn't like me." I nodded, making Tom look at me as he turned back to the counter to make our drinks.

"Darling, I'm sure she has no issue with you." He shrugged.

"Tom, did you see the way she looked at you? She probably hates me already since I'm dating the guy that she has a crush on." I mumbled. Tom looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jenna does not have a crush on me." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Why else would she hate me so much? She was fine before you introduced me as your girlfriend." I nodded.

"Hey." He chuckled, putting the drinks down and moving to hold my waist instead. I sighed and looked up at him.

"I'm at this party, with you. Jenna is someone that I literally met two days ago when we were introduced at the first script reading. I don't care if she has a crush on me, I love you, okay?" he spoke, looking into my eyes. I sighed.