The Spiderman kiss

Harrison and I walked onto the Spiderman set that was progressively becoming more familiar.

"Hey, guys." I looked ahead and smiled as Tom walked towards us with Zendaya, Tom in his Spiderman costume and Zendaya in her standard "MJ" clothes.

"Hey, how's the shooting going?" Harrison asked as Tom leant down and pecked my lips before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Not too bad. We just did the scene where Peter flies MJ over New York. Speaking of new couples, I heard the news." Zendaya smirked, gently nudging me and making me smile.

"I know. I finally stopped saying no to the dates." I teased, making Tom smile and press his lips to my head. Suddenly, his eyes widened slightly.

"Hold on, I've got an idea." He spoke before starting to pull me towards the set. My eyebrows furrowed, Harrison and Zendaya looking at each other before following us.

"Which is?" I chuckled nervously. Tom gave me a cheeky smile and wink, making me gulp as he pulled me onto the set for the street, where apparatus for lifting him into the air was set up.

"Hear me out, darling." Tom spoke as he took my hands and pulled me to the apparatus. My eyes widened.

"Thomas Stanley Holland, if you're about to suggest what I think you are, you better not." I gulped, shaking my head.

"I say we hook you up to this and we can fly together." He shrugged.

"No, no way in hell." I shook my head.

"Come on, babe, it'll be fun and it's perfectly safe." He nodded.

"Ha, I doubt that, I'll be the one person who makes the wire break and I'll fall and break something, or worse, I'll fall and die, and I don't even know what I'll do if you fall and die-."

"Hey, hey, calm down, sweetheart." He chuckled, gently taking my face in his hands. I sighed and looked up into his stunning hazel eyes.

"I've been attached to these things a thousand times, they're perfectly safe. Not to mention that I will not let go of you." He shook his head, a small smile on his lips as he looked into my eyes.

"You promise?" I gulped.

"I promise, darling." He nodded. I sighed again before hesitantly nodding.

"Okay." I gulped. Tom smiled and gently kissed me before looking at the guy operating the wires.

"Steve, get my girl and I hooked up, please." He spoke, flashing one of his signature smiles. I gulped as the man clipped two wires onto my belt before doing the same to Tom. Tom gave me a reassuring smile as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Jump, babe." He spoke. I complied, jumping so that my legs wrapped around Tom's waist, one of his arms wrapping around my waist and the other holding my leg against his waist so that I was supported. I squealed and buried my face into Tom's neck, making him chuckle as we started to rise into the air.

"You okay, darling?" he asked, another chuckle leaving his lips as I nodded but refused to look up. Suddenly, we stopped, my grip on Tom's shoulder's tightening as we were now suspended in the air. I gulped and hesitantly started to pull away from Tom so that I could see everything around us. I looked around, a small smile spreading onto my lips as the set looked even better from the height that we were at.

"It's cool, isn't it?" Tom spoke, our close proximity meaning that his breath fanned against my cheek as he spoke. I nodded and looked at him, a blush creeping over my cheeks as he just looked at me in content. Tom and I had been dating for a few months now, but I still wasn't completely used to the loving looks that I often caught him giving me.

"What?" I chuckled. He shook his head, his gaze still flicking between my lips and my eyes.

"You're just so beautiful." He whispered. I smiled and bit my lip, the blush returning to my cheeks.

"And, you're so fucking cute when I compliment you." He smiled, making me laugh as he leant in and pressed our lips together. I returned it immediately, smiling into the kiss and moving one hand from his shoulder to his cheek as the hand that was on my leg moved up to cup my thigh and hold it further against his waist.

"Oi! Love birds!" Harrison yelled from below us, making me smile and Tom chuckle as we broke the kiss and looked down at him and Zendaya.

"We're still here, you know!" he shouted.

"Can you leave?!" I yelled back, making Tom laugh and Harrison flip us off as the guy controlling the wires started to lower us to the ground. Tom's feet touched the ground, making me unwrap my legs from his waist and plant my feet down too. Suddenly, Tom's eyes brightened.

"What would you say to a two for one, babe?" he smiled, making my eyebrows furrow.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled. The boy gave me a playful wink, making me chuckle as he put his Spiderman mask on. I soon caught on to what he was thinking as he grabbed the wire from his waist and pulled himself upside-down, joining his feet at the wire so that he was in the famous Spiderman position. My lips curled into a smirk.

"Ah, I catch your drift, Spidey-boy." I nodded, his mask shifting telling me that he was smirking as I pulled his mask down to his nose. I bit my lip, trying to stop my smile from becoming even bigger as I leant in and joined our lips, holding Tom's face in place. He returned the kiss, also smiling into it against my lips. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"I've always wanted to do that." I admitted, smiling and biting my lip. He chuckled and returned my smile before leaning forward and kissing me again.