Sam's party

Tom, Harrison and I walked to Sam's apartment, on our way to his party.

"Where are we meeting Caleb?" Harrison asked, Tom's jaw clenching at the sound of my boyfriend's name.

"His shift ended at ten, so he just said that he'd meet us there." I shrugged before looking at Tom.

"You okay, Tommy? You've been acting kind of weird this afternoon." I chuckled. His eyes widened slightly.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine." He nodded. I returned it, my worry melting away as he curled his arm around my waist as we walked, pulling me into his side. I smiled at the action as we walked into Sam's apartment building and headed into the lift, the space taking us up to the floor that Sam lived on. We got to his door and knocked. A moment later, it opened to reveal Sam, the sound of pumping music already flowing from the apartment.

"Hey, guys, I'm glad you made it." He smiled as he hugged me and then Harrison.

"We've got a surprise for you." I returned, making the boy's eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah?" he chuckled. I nodded and bit my lip as I pulled Tom into Sam's view. His eyes widened.

"Tom?! What the hell are you doing here?!" he laughed, pulling his brother into a tight hug.

"I came back to see Y/N and Haz for a week, and since you invited them here, I figured I'd come and surprise you." He smiled.

"I'm not the only one who you'll surprise, Harry and Paddy are here too." Sam nodded as the three of us walked into the already full apartment, Harrison shutting the door behind us.

"Mum let you invite Paddy?" Tom scoffed, raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Yeah, she figured that Paddy would be missing out since I invited Harry, and obviously you're here now too. Don't worry, though, Harry and I are making sure that he's only drinking coke." He reassured, making Tom chuckle and shake his head before turning to us.

"I'm going to go find Harry and Paddy, you guys alright by yourselves for a while?" Tom asked.

"Mate, we're friends with everyone here." Harrison scoffed. Tom chuckled and nodded, gently kissing my head and making me smile as he disappeared off into the crowd in search of his brothers. Suddenly, my waist was taken, and I was turned around, making my eyes widen as the perpetrator smashed our lips together. I sunk into it and returned it as I realised that it was just Caleb, making me hold his face.

"Alright, break it up, I'm still here, you know." I heard Harrison sigh. I broke the kiss and gave him an apologetic smile, putting my hand on his chest as I looked at Caleb.

"I didn't think that you'd arrive for another half an hour." I spoke.

"Yeah, well, I hurried over, I wanted to see my girl." He smirked, making me jump slightly as he leant down and squeezed my ass.

"Mate, I don't want to see my best friend groped." Harrison spoke, clenching his jaw at Caleb.

"She's my girlfriend." Caleb scoffed.

"Anyway, let me introduce you to my other best friend, Tom." I smiled, trying to ease the tension between the males as I took Caleb's hand.

"Great, another possessive guy best friend." Caleb mumbled, making both Harrison and I roll our eyes as I pulled Caleb through Sam's apartment in search of Tom. My eyes brightened as I pushed my way into the kitchen, where all four Holland boys were stood talking.

"There you boys are." I chuckled, making them look at me.

"Y/N, haven't seen you in ages, how you doing?" Harry smiled as he hugged me.