Suspicions start

Tom's P.O.V

Tom sat on the sofa next to Jenna, his hand on top of hers that was rested on her leg.

"I like you, you know. A lot." He nodded, smiling gently at her.

"I like you too. A lot." She returned, making him chuckle and look down.

"But, we're running out of time. You need to go soon." She sighed.

"Pfft, no I don't." he chuckled, making her smile as he turned his body to face her.

"We can just stay like this. Forever, yeah?" he asked, lifting his hand to cup her cheek. She leant into his touch and smiled.

"Forever sounds good." She returned. Tom nodded, biting his lip as he leant in and pressed their lips together softly.

"And cut! Great work, you two!" one of the Russo brothers yelled. Immediately Tom broke the kiss, Jenna sighing quietly as Tom gave her a small smile before standing up and walking off of the set of Peter and May's living room.

"Great work, mate." Harrison smiled, hugging Tom tightly.

"Thanks. Y/N not make it today?" Tom asked as he looked around.

"Nah, she couldn't find a sitter for Tess." He shrugged. Tom returned it and nodded as he got his phone out of his jean pocket and texted Y/N.

"I love her, but maybe it's a good thing that she didn't come. I didn't exactly tell her that today was mine and Jenna's first kissing scene." He sighed. Harrison's eyes widened.

"You didn't tell your girlfriend that you had to kiss another woman today?" he scoffed.

"I'll tell her when I get home. But after Zendaya's party, I knew that she wouldn't be happy about it. I knew that she wouldn't stop me or anything, but I never found the right time." He mumbled.

"Mate, there isn't a right time to tell her that you have to kiss Jenna." Harrison nodded. Tom sighed.

"I'll tell her when I get home." He repeated.

"Yeah, you better. Come on, Jacob invited us to his trailer for lunch." Harrison spoke, nodding towards Jacob's trailer. Tom returned it, following behind Harrison as the two of them walked to the trailer. Harrison opened the door and they wandered in, Tom sighing internally as Jenna was there, as well as Zendaya and Tony.

"Hey, guys." Tom smiled, it slightly hesitant as he looked at Jenna, the brunette already eyeing him up like he was a piece of meat. Y/N was the only one who was allowed to look at him like that, and Tom knew it.

"Your last scene was good, dude." Tony smiled as Tom sat down, Jenna immediately scooting up slightly to him.

"Thanks, mate." Tom chuckled, subtly trying to scoot slightly away from Jenna.

"I thought it was good too. I enjoyed kissing you, Tommy." She smiled at him. His eyes widened slightly at the confession, as well as the nickname. Only Y/N called him "Tommy" and he was going to keep it that way.

"What did you just call me?" he scoffed.

"Tommy. I thought that it was a pretty common nickname for you." She chuckled.

"For my girlfriend, it is." He nodded, looking at her. She rolled her eyes slightly, mumbling something that Tom couldn't quite make out before he realised that the rest of the group was watching their small back-and-forth.

"Speaking of Y/N, how is she? It feels like I haven't seen her in forever." Zendaya chuckled.

"She's really good, yeah. I'm actually considering asking her to move in with me." Tom admitted, making everyone's eyes widen as Jenna gulped.