The announcement

Harrison, Tom and I sat in the café in London, eating lunch as we talked.

"So, are we allowed to meet Bethan yet? You guys have been dating for half a year now, I think it's safe to say that she's there for you and not me." Tom chuckled, raising his glass of wine to his lips.

"Well, I was thinking the same, so I was going to suggest that you two come over for dinner this Saturday, and meet her." Harrison smiled.

"Finally, I've had twenty years of virtually no girl talk, I need another girl in the group." I teased, making the boys chuckle and shake their heads. My smile dipped and I gulped as I felt the familiar and unpleasant feeling of nausea start to take over.

"Okay, I'm going to go." I nodded, making the boys look at me as I stood from the table.

"You okay, darling?" Tom asked.

"Morning sickness." I stated before rushing through the restaurant and to the toilet. I opened the door and slipped in, shutting it but not bothering to lock it as I threw the toilet seat up and vomited into the bowl. I sighed, spitting again into it as I sat next to the white porcelain.

"Sweetheart? Can I come in?" Tom's muffled voice sounded through the door.

"It's open." I nodded to myself. The door opened and Tom walked in, a sympathetic look on his face as he shut the door.

"You okay, babe?" he asked, standing over me as he gently rubbed my back.

"I'm fine, just hate morning sickness." I nodded, making him chuckle. I looked at him.

"Tom, I think that it's time to go public about the pregnancy." I admitted. He looked at me.

"Darling, I don't think that's a good idea yet. Sod's law states that as soon as we go public, something bad will happen." He scoffed as he sat down next to me on the bathroom floor.

"We have to, Tommy. I'm four months along, I've started to show, not to mention that some photographer is bound to get a photo of me not drinking soon enough. We were lucky enough to announce us dating and our engagement on our own terms, I don't want to push our luck with something as big as our first child." I shook my head. He sighed and looked at me.

"Okay. Alright, I'll announce it later on Instagram or something." He nodded.

"Thank you, Tommy." I returned. He gave me a smile and leant forward, gently kissing my head before standing up and extending his hand. I returned his smile and took it, letting him pull me up.

"Oof, you're getting heavy." He teased. I gasped and jokingly slapped his chest as we left the bathroom, making him laugh.

I sat on the sofa, watching TV as Tom stood behind me in the kitchen, making dinner. I looked down, my eyebrows furrowing as I had a notification from Instagram telling me that Tom had just posted something. I looked over my shoulder at him and bit my lip as his head was bowed, looking at whatever he was cooking as his shoulder-blades flexed through his black t-shirt. I chuckled and turned back around to look at my phone. I clicked onto Instagram, tears of joy pricking my eyes at what I saw. Tom had posted a photo that Harry had taken for us, which was a close-up shot of Tom's lips pressed to my slowly growing belly, his hands holding my waist. I bit my lip, trying to restrict my smile as I read the simple yet beautiful caption:

TomHolland2013: Five months to go until I become a dad. Can't wait :).

I bit my lip and liked the picture, smiling as I had a quick look at all of the comments that had already come in to congratulate us. I stood up and walked around the sofa to the kitchen, making Tom look at me over his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him from behind and kissed his back.

"You okay, sweetheart?" he chuckled as he turned his gaze back to the pan.

"Yeah. I'm amazing." I sighed in bliss, making Tom smile and lean back to kiss my head before going back to cooking.