The plan

"I'm home!" I yelled, shutting the front door and smiling as Tessa immediately ran up to me, her tail wagging.

"Hello, gorgeous." I mumbled quietly, scratching behind her ear.

"Hey, babe." Tom smiled at me from over the back of the sofa. I returned it as I kicked off my heels, sighing slightly at the relief of being out of the painful shoes as I padded towards him. Tom sat on the sofa, his white dress shirt slightly unbuttoned but still tucked into his black trousers as the laptop sat on his lap.

"How was the photo-shoot?" I asked, standing behind the sofa and leaning down as I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and attached my lips to his neck.

"It was fine. Though, I know what you're like, you would have pounced on me if you'd have seen what they had me in." he teased, making me gasp jokingly as I continued to kiss his neck.

"Am I wrong, sweetheart?" he smirked. I returned it as he tilted his neck, giving me more access as I slid my hands past the fabric of his shirt and down his abs.

"Okay, alright, as much as I love where this is going, I actually want to show you something." He chuckled, reluctantly pulling my arms out of his shirt.

"Spoilsport." I mumbled as I walked around the sofa and sat next to him.

"Cheeky." He retaliated, making me smile as he kissed my cheek before lifting the laptop and patting his lap. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat on Tom's lap, his arms wrapping around me to hold the laptop against my thigh.

"As you know, Father's Day is coming up, but dad's 50th is, like, three days after, so my brothers and I have booked the whole family, including you and Haz, on a holiday to Hawaii for Father's Day and dad's birthday." He admitted as he looked at me. My eyes widened as an idea started to form in my mind.

"Aw, babe, that's amazing!" I squealed, tightly hugging Tom and making him laugh.

"I'm glad you think so. Sam, Harry, Haz and I have all chipped in to stay in a five-star hotel that's on one of Hawaii's beaches. It's going to be amazing. I even considered suggesting to you that we get married there since it'll be so beautiful but that'd be unfair to your family." He nodded.

"It'll still be amazing, Tom, even if we're not getting married there. Aw, I can't wait!" I laughed. Tom returned it before gently putting the laptop on the sofa next to him and pulling on my hips, making me straddle him.

"Now, how about we finish what you started?" he smirked, teasingly ghosting his lips underneath mine.

"I thought you'd never ask." I returned, making Tom's smirk widen as he leant up and joined our lips hungrily.

"So, you ready to tell me yet why you wanted to meet with me and Tom's brothers?" Harrison asked, hands in his leather jacket pockets as we walked along to the café.

"For the millionth and final time, I'll tell you when we're with the twins." I chuckled.

"Why didn't you invite Paddy too?" he asked.

"He's only sixteen, I love him, but he wouldn't be much use in what I need to plan." I nodded. Harrison looked at me, eyes squinted in suspicion.

"What the hell are you up to, Y/N?" he chuckled. I winked, making him smile and shake his head. We got to the café and walked in, making Sam and Harry smile and stand up as we walked to their table.

"Y/N, great to see you." Sam smiled as he hugged me, Harry hugging Harrison before turning to me.

"Always lovely to see you, boys." I returned as we sat down.

"So, what did you want to talk to us about?" Harry asked.

"Tom told me about the family holiday to Hawaii yesterday, for Father's Day. Because of why we're going, I figured that it was the perfect time to tell him." I nodded. All three boys looked at each other, their eyebrows furrowed.

"Tell Tom what, Y/N?" Sam asked. I bit my lip.

"That he's going to be a dad." I admitted. Their eyes widened.

"Wait, you're pregnant? Definitely this time?" Harrison scoffed.

"Yeah, I am. I've been to the doctor's and everything, I'm almost three months along." I nodded.

"Y/N, that's amazing, congrats." Sam laughed.

"As great as your plan is, we don't go for another couple of weeks. Won't Tom start to notice you gaining weight or even morning sickness?" Harry asked.

"I covered that base, I've told him that I've started to stress-eat a bit when he's away, so that's what he'll think it is when I start to grow." I nodded.

"Sounds like you've really thought this through, mate." Harrison chuckled, making me smile and nod.

"So, what do you want to do to announce it?" Sam asked.

"Here's what I'm thinking." I nodded, sitting forward and starting to scribble down on a napkin as the boys sat forward too.