The photoshoot

I walked into the building where I'd be doing the photoshoot for Vogue, my hand around my bag's strap as I walked to the elevator and stepped in. I sighed, slightly nervous as the elevator started to move. This was the most important thing that I'd done so far, the other interviews and photoshoots not being as major. I had to get it right. I gulped, forcing a smile onto my lips as the doors opened and I stepped out. The photographer looked up, a slight smirk on his lips as I walked to him.

"Mrs Holland." He smiled as he leant down and kissed my cheek, making my eyes widen slightly at the intimate action.

"U-um, well, Tom and I aren't married yet, but I don't mind being called that if it's easier." I chuckled. He returned it and nodded, putting a hand on my lower back and leading me to where the camera equipment was set up. I gulped, feeling slightly uneasy with his hand so low down, but I decided to leave it as he guided me to the backdrop.

"Okay, so we're just going to do standard pregnancy poses, if you will. Things like cupping the bump and looking down at it." He instructed.

"No bother." I nodded as I placed one hand on top of my bump and the other cradling the bottom of it. He looked at me, his eyebrows knotted in concentration as he walked to behind me.

"More like this." He nodded as he put his arms over mine and started to guide me. My eyes widened as he pressed himself completely into me, his arms barely guiding me to change position.

"Brilliant." He smirked, his hand brushing my ass as he went back to the camera. My eyes wavered as I tried not to cry and I looked down at my bump.

"Do it for Tom, Y/N." I whispered to myself, forcing a smile onto my lips so that the photo could be taken.

"Okay, brilliant. Now, you're going to do one leaning against this." He nodded as he wheeled a fake lamppost onto the set.

"Like this?" I asked as I leant my back against it, making my bump clearer as I cupped it again.

"Perfect." He smirked before raising the camera and taking another shot.

"Alright. Now, remove your top and jeans." He demanded. I looked at him, my eyes widening.

"Sorry, what?" I scoffed.

"The contract stated that you would do a few shots in just your underwear, to make your bump clearer." He nodded. I gulped, the slight smirk on his lips enough to tell me that something wasn't right.

"I-I'm sorry, there must be some kind of mistake. I went over the contract with Tom, not once did anything say that I'd be doing underwear shots, not to mention that he wouldn't have let me sign it if that was included." I shook my head.

"So you're going to let your fiancé dictate how much clothing you're photographed in?" he scoffed. My eyes widened.

"No. I'm dictating that I'm not going to be photographed in my underwear." I nodded as I grabbed my bag.

"I'm sure that the couple of shots that you have are enough." I mumbled as I started to walk towards the elevator.

"Mrs Holland, you'll be breaching your contract if you leave before taking a few photos in your underwear-."

"To hell with the fucking contract." I spat, making him scoff as I stepped into the elevator and the doors closed.

I stood in the kitchen, making dinner and biting my lip as I thought about how I was going to talk to Tom about what I needed to. As if on cue, I heard the front door open, and Tom walked in.

"Hey, darling." He smiled, it widening as he got down on his knees to stroke Tessa.

"How was the photo-shoot?" I asked, turning to face him as he walked into the kitchen part of the room.