Confessions

Tom's P.O.V

Tom and Zendaya sat in his trailer, talking and eating lunch before their next scene.

"So, what was up with Y/N last night? Why did she get so hammered?" Zendaya asked, biting into her sandwich.

"That's a very long story." Tom sighed, leaning forward and rubbing his hands over his face as he rested his elbows on his knees.

"We've got time." Zendaya smiled. He chuckled and shook his head, looking at her before sighing.

"We've, um, been going through a lot of shit recently. We've kissed a couple times, but she has a boyfriend and so she feels like I made her cheat on him, but I know that she loves me as much as I love her-or at least I hope she does-but she thinks that because we've kissed and aren't together yet that we're not going to be together, which is also what I thought, but I want to be with her, so it's kind of fucked up." He nodded. Zendaya stared at him with wide eyes, completely still as she just looked at him.

"Wow. And I thought that some of my relationships were complicated." She chuckled, making Tom smile slightly. Suddenly, the trailer door opened, and Harrison walked in.

"Morning, mate." Harrison nodded as Tom stood up and hugged him.

"Hey, um, where's Y/N?" he asked, looking past Harrison but not seeing Y/N. Harrison sighed and looked down.

"She decided not to come, mate. I guess she thinks that you two need some time apart." He admitted. Tom's eyes wavered and he nodded.

"Great." He mumbled, tears pricking his eyes as he slumped back down onto his sofa.

"So, Y/N's really pissed off, huh." Tom mumbled, looking down at the ground as he and Harrison walked along the street.

"Not pissed off, more upset. You're killing her, mate, by not admitting your feelings for her. I don't know, I think you two just need some time apart right now." Harrison sighed.

"But I love her, Haz. I wouldn't have kissed her, three times now if I didn't." he scoffed.

"Tell her that, then. I don't know what it is with you two and not saying what you fucking well feel." He sighed. Tom returned it and looked down again. His eyebrows furrowed as he felt a hand on his shoulder, the pressure starting to turn him around.

"What the-." Caleb's fist collided with Tom's jaw, knocking him to the ground.

"Jesus, mate, stop!" Harrison yelled as he grabbed Caleb by the arms, stopping him from further lunging towards Tom. Tom coughed, looking at Caleb with wide eyes as he stood up and pressed his thumb to his now bleeding lip.

"What the fuck was that for?" Tom scoffed.

"Do you remember me, movie-star-boy?" Caleb spat.

"Course I remember you. I've never wanted to punch someone so badly for seeing how they treat my best friend." Tom snapped back.

"Oh, so you do remember that I'm the boyfriend of the girl that you've apparently kissed. Multiple times." He nodded. Tom's eyes widened and he felt his stomach drop.

"Mate, I'm-."

"No, I don't want to fucking hear it. Do me a favour and tell Y/N that we're done. You're lucky that I didn't fuck your handsome little face up." Caleb spat, shrugging his arms out of Harrison's grip before walking away. Tom gulped, his eyes still wide and his heart almost beating out of his chest as Harrison looked back at him.

"Fuck, what have I just done?" he choked, holding his hands to his head.

"You just ended Y/N's relationship." Harrison nodded. Tom's eyes wavered and his eyebrows furrowed as he felt something start to trickle out of his nose.