Tom comes home

Harrison and I stood at the airport gate, waiting for Tom's flight to get in. I gulped, nervously fiddling with my fingers. Tom had been gone for a month and a half with filming and was about to arrive back for a few weeks' break with Harrison and I. Usually, I'd be over the moon and would have a weightless feeling in my stomach due to being able to see him again, but all that was in my stomach was heavy butterflies at the thought of having to tell him about Caleb. I looked up and gulped as the doors opened and people started to flood out. My eyes darted around every face, trying to find Tom. My lips curled into a smile as he walked out, holding a black duffel bag. I had to admit, I'd never get tired of seeing him in the state that he was in. His hazel curls were messy, telling me that he had probably gotten a few hours of sleep on the plane. Headphones were sat around his neck, the rest of his signature plane outfit being made up of a grey t-shirt, a black hoodie and black sweatpants that would be revealed to be dangerously low on his hips once I got him home and got his t-shirt off. His eyes searched the people waiting, them stopping and a smile curling onto his lips as he saw me and Harrison.

"I'm not going to judge you if you run at him." Harrison teased, almost giving me permission. I smiled at him before starting to run at Tom. His smile widened and he dropped the duffel bag from his shoulder, ready for what was about to come. Once I was close enough, I jumped, making Tom laugh as he caught me, my legs wrapping around his waist and his arms wrapping around me. I hugged the boy tightly, him pressing his face into my neck as he returned it. I pulled away slightly but only enough to see Tom's face as I took it in my hands and joined our lips passionately. He returned it, smiling into the kiss. I broke it and touched our foreheads as my eyes fluttered open.

"I've been waiting a month and a half to do that to you." I whispered, making Tom smile.

"And I've been waiting a month and a half to do...other stuff...to you, but that'll have to wait until we get home." He teased. I smirked and shook my head as Tom let my thighs go, gently dropping me so that my feet handed on the ground. Tom looked past me, and his smile returned as he saw Harrison.

"Mate." He smiled, walking up to the man and hugging him tightly.

"How are you doing, man? You look good." Harrison laughed.

"Thanks. My workout schedule hasn't changed since the first Spiderman movie." He chuckled before looking at me.

"You ready to go? Because I for one can't wait to sleep next to you in my own bed again." He smiled as he took my hand.

"Let's go." I nodded. Tom returned it and kissed my head, leaning down to grab his duffel bag again as the three of us started to walk.

Tom unlocked the door to our apartment, dropping his duffel bag on the floor before shutting the door.

"Home sweet home." He smiled, it widening as Tessa ran out to greet us.

"Hello, gorgeous girl." He chuckled as he got down on one knee to stroke her. I stood there, gulping and nervously twiddling my fingers as I watched them. Tom looked up at me as he stood up.

"Now, how about some "us" time?" he smirked, curling his arms around my waist. I looked up at him.

"B-before that, there's something that I need to tell you." I gulped. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Everything okay, sweetheart?" he asked.

"It will be." I nodded before taking his hand and leading him to the sofa. The worried look stayed on his face as we sat down and faced each other.

"You're worrying me, darling." He gulped. I returned it and looked at him.

"Caleb reached out to me a couple of weeks ago." I started. Tom's eyes widened slightly.

"Okay." He nodded slowly. I gulped, the nerves beginning to reach my throat.

"So, um, we met up a couple times, the most recent being a couple of days ago, when we met for coffee and talked. I had to leave early because I was meeting Harrison, b-but I didn't get to leave before..." I gulped and looked down.

"Before what, Y/N?" he asked, putting his hand on my knee. I looked at him.

"Before he forcibly kissed me." I admitted. Tom's eyes widened and his jaw clenched.

"That son of a bitch sexually assaulted you?" he spat, but I knew that the anger wasn't against me. I gulped and nodded as I looked down, tears leaving my eyes.

"Darling, I am so sorry." He choked, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Harrison showed up just in time and pulled Caleb off of me. But, he, um, he still managed to kiss me." I nodded. Tom returned it and looked down, biting his knuckle as he clearly tried to restrain his anger.

"I swear to god, I will fucking kill him if I ever see that son of a bitch again." He scoffed.

"I don't think that's likely, Harrison basically threatened him with the same thing." I chuckled slightly but it soon faded. Tom looked at me, a tear leaving his eye.

"Y/N, I am so sorry. I should have been here, I could have stopped this." He choked, shaking his head.

"Don't do that to yourself, Tom, there's nothing you could have done." I retaliated.

"Yes, there is-."

"Tom." I spoke, taking his face in my hands. His eyes wavered as he looked at me.

"There is nothing you could have done, okay? And look at me, I'm okay. I promise that I'm okay." I nodded. He sighed and looked at me.

"Are you sure, babe?" he mumbled.

"You're here. Of course I'm okay." I reassured. He sighed and nodded before joining our foreheads, making my eyes flutter shut.

"I love you, Y/N." he whispered.

"I love you too, Tommy." I returned. He nodded and gave me a small smile before gently joining our lips.