Baby Holland

Tom stood outside the hospital's nursery, leaning against the windowsill as he stared at his daughter through the glass. He gulped, wanting to feel nothing but joy for the beautiful little baby that he was lucky enough to call his, but he couldn't until he knew that Y/N was going to be okay. He wanted nothing more than to just have his little family. He looked up, swallowing thickly as Harrison walked up to him.

"Any news?" he gulped.

"Yes, actually. They stabilised her. She's currently on a lot of drugs and so is asleep, but she's going to be absolutely fine." He nodded. Tom's eyes wavered, a tear leaving his eye as he puffed out and put a hand against his chest.

"Oh my god, I've never felt such relief in my life." He sighed in relief, resting against the window.

"I'm pretty sure that I can say the same. Congrats, your fiancé is going to be okay and you can now fully celebrate the birth of your first child." Harrison smiled as he patted him on the back. Tom returned it and nodding, wiping his eyes as he joined Harrison in looking into the nursery.

"That's her, right there." He nodded, pointing to the hospital cot labelled "Baby Holland".

"Mate, I don't know what to say. She's gorgeous." Harrison smiled.

"I know. She already takes after her mum." He returned, making Harrison chuckle and shake his head as a nurse came out of the nursery.

"Sir, do you want to take your baby back to your partner's maternity suite?" she asked. Tom looked at her.

"I can take her back?" he asked.

"Of course. She's been weighed and checked, she's a little underweight but that's to be expected given that she's come a month early. Apart from that, perfectly healthy, and ready to see mummy." She smiled. Tom returned it and nodded, smiling at Harrison as the nurse went back into the nursery and grabbed the plastic cot. She wheeled it out to Tom, making his smile widen as he looked down at his sleeping daughter.

"Hello, beautiful girl. Aren't you precious?" he cooed, gently tickling her stomach as she continued to sleep.

"You coming?" he asked, looking at Harrison.

"Not yet, I'll give you and Y/N some alone time with her before I show up. Also, someone does need to tell your parents and brothers that Y/N had the baby." He chuckled. Tom's eyes widened.

"How the hell did I forget to tell them? Fuck, it just left my mind." He sighed.

"Given what happened, I don't blame you. I'll call them, see you in a bit." He nodded. Tom returned it and gave him a small smile as Harrison walked away. He turned back to his daughter, the smile returning to his lips.

"Come on then, love, let's go see mummy." He cooed as he started to push the cot down the corridor.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hello, gorgeous girl."

"You hungry, love? We'll feed you once mummy wakes up."

"Ooh, big yawn."

My eyes fluttered open as I heard Tom's voice. I opened my eyes fully, my eyebrows furrowing slightly as I appeared to be back in my maternity suite. I looked to my side, a smile immediately spreading onto my lips as Tom sat by my hospital bed, looking down at the baby cradled in his arms.

"Tommy." I whispered, making him look at me. His eyes widened.

"Oh, sweetheart, thank god. You gave us quite the scare." He sighed in relief as he stood up and hugged me, though being careful whilst cradling our baby.