"You're not a saviour"

It had been a week since mine and Tom's kiss in the nightclub and I had barely spoken to him since. I was slightly grateful for his schedule being so full with interviews and photoshoots despite him technically being on a break, as it meant that he was never at my house during the day and so the only awkward times were meals, made slightly less awkward by Harrison always being there too. I loved the boy, but he had helped me cheat on my boyfriend and the kisses were seriously fucking with my head. I snapped out of my mind, shaking my head to rid myself of the thoughts as I stood in my room, in front of my full-length mirror. I studied my scarcely clad body, smoothing out the skirt that barely covered my panties before slightly adjusting the bralette that I was wearing. I nodded in approval and applied one layer of maroon lipstick before grabbing my bag and heading into my kitchen, where Harrison and Tom were, Tom's back facing me.

"I'm just saying that Batman would definitely beat Spiderman in a fight." Harrison chuckled before his gaze drifted past Tom and to me, his eyes widening.

"Jesus." He scoffed, making Tom look over his shoulder at me. His eyes widened and he turned around fully to look at me, his eyes skimming up and down my body.

"What the bloody hell are you wearing?" he scoffed, though obviously trying to keep his eyes on my face as he gulped harshly.

"I'm going out, and this is what girls wear when going out." I shrugged.

"Wait, where are you going out?" Harrison asked.

"Out. Just out." I mumbled, knowing that my two best friends wouldn't be fond of the idea of me out and partying by myself.

"Not dressed like that, you're not." Tom scoffed. I looked at him.

"Tom, you're not my boyfriend, so stop acting like it." I nodded, looking straight into his stunning doe eyes. But I was trying not to think about that right now. Tom clenched his jaw at me.

"I'm not trying to be." He stated.

"Yeah, right." I scoffed, barging past him. Suddenly, he took my wrist, making me turn around to look at him.

"If you're trying to send me a message, I get it. Don't put yourself in unnecessary danger just to get back at me-."

"Unnecessary danger? Fuck you, Tom. I don't need you to look after me. You're not the saviour that you love to think you are." I spat. His eyes wavered at my words and he dropped his hand, letting me go. I gulped, trying not to cry as the regret started to set in.

"Mate, just go." Harrison mumbled.

"Don't wait up." I returned before opening the front door and slamming it behind me.

Alcohol coursed through my veins, the pumping music making my head hurt as I stumbled through the house, the liquid slightly sloshing out of my red plastic cup. I blinked harshly and collapsed against the wall, finally admitting to myself that I was absolutely and utterly fucked. After all, it had felt like the best way to forget about the situation with Tom, as well as get back at him a little. Or at least it had been before I had drank so much that my vision was blurred. I looked down at my phone, the fuzzy numbers 2:30 am staring back at me. My eyes widened slightly. I had been invited to this party, the host being a friend of Zendaya's, and had planned to stay for half an hour at the most. That had been four and a half hours ago. I gulped as I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts, knowing that Tom would be so pissed off at me calling at this time, but also knowing that he'd also rather be annoyed at me than have me dead. I scrolled to his number and sighed before pressing it and putting the phone to my ear. After just one dial tone, he picked up.

"Y/N? You okay? Where are you?" he spoke in a rushed and worry-laced voice.

"I-erm, I don't really know, I'm at someone's house, I think." I slurred, looking around slowly.