The lazy day

My eyes fluttered open, my mouth opening to yawn as I stretched out. I opened my eyes fully, the streaks of sun reflecting on my face as I looked over my shoulder at Tom. I smiled and bit my lip as the man was still asleep with his face towards me, his curls over his shut eyes and his mouth slightly open as his naked chest rose and fell with the deepness of sleep. I leant down and gently pecked his cheek before sitting up and grabbing my phone. I sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at the screen as I checked social media. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and gently tug, making me smile as I was pulled back to Tom's body. His grip made me roll over so that I was lying on my chest on the bed next to him as I looked at the god-like boy.

"Morning, you." I chuckled, letting Tom pull me more so that I was lying on top of him, making me straddle him.

"Hey. You know what I'm thinking?" he asked as he gently rubbed his fingers against my cheek.

"What's that?" I asked.

"That we stay in bed all day and have a lazy day." He smiled. I laughed and shook my head.

"Babe, I'd love to, but we've got loads planned for today, our schedules are full." I sighed.

"Oh yeah? With what?" he scoffed. I opened my mouth to speak, but I stopped as I had to think, making Tom smirk and raise an eyebrow at me.

"Um...well, I was meant to go shopping with Zendaya, I was going to buy that dress that I really liked but couldn't decide on last time, erm, you're meant to be meeting Harry, Sam and Paddy for coffee at one, and then you have that photoshoot at three-."

"Okay, the only thing that is even remotely important on that list is the photoshoot, and I can have my agent rearrange that, I'll say that I'm sick." He shrugged. I sighed and looked at him.

"Tommy, I don't know-."

"Come on, sweetheart, when was the last time that we had a lazy day, just the two of us?" he asked. My eyes widened slightly.

"Wow. We haven't actually had one since we were just best friends." I scoffed.

"Exactly. Look, I have god knows how much time until my next job, it could be next week, it could be tomorrow, not to mention that I have photoshoots and all sorts coming up. This may be our last chance for a long time to have this day together." He nodded, his fingers still stroking against my cheek. I sighed, biting my lip as he looked at me with raised eyebrows and hope-filled eyes.

"Fine." I gave in, making Tom smile as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down against his body.

"Never have I ever...drank an entire bottle of vodka." I spoke as Tom and I lay in the bath, me lying between his legs with my head on his chest.

"I have." He nodded, playing with my hair as the bubble-filled water lapped around us.

"When?" I chuckled.

"The "Spiderman: Homecoming" premiere. I had just turned twenty-one and Zendaya was holding an after-party at her place. Someone dared me to down this half-litre bottle and since I'd not been able to drink for months since we'd been in LA the entire time, I did it." He shrugged.

"Wait, was that the time that you sent me about two dozen incoherent voicemails saying how much you loved me?" I chuckled.

"Probably." He returned before looking up, trying to think of a question.

"Um...never have I ever...given someone a lap dance." He spoke.

"Come on, that's cheating, you know what the answer is because I've given you a lap dance!" I laughed, making Tom smirk and press his lips to my head.

"Yeah, you have, it was good too." He teased, making me roll my eyes and smile.

"Never have I ever...kissed my best friend." I nodded.

"And you just told me off for giving you an easy one." Tom chuckled.

"Ah, ah, ah, I didn't say which best friend." I shook my head. He paused, squinting his eyes as he thought.

"Actually, the answer is still yes, I've still kissed Haz." He nodded. I looked up at him.

"When did that happen?" I scoffed.

"At the same party that I downed the vodka. It was only a forehead kiss since the dare didn't specify where I had to kiss him." He chuckled.

"How come I wasn't invited to this party?" I huffed.

"You were, babe. You were graduating the next day." He chuckled. I paused.

"Oh yeah." I smiled, making Tom smirk and kiss my head again.

Tom lay on top of me, our lips moulding together as we lay on the sofa, making out. I giggled against his lips, making him smile as the TV played quietly in the background. Tom joined our hands, intertwining our fingers as he pinned my hands above my head. I closed my eyes, my mouth hanging open as Tom broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck, biting and sucking at the sensitive skin.

"God, I love you." He mumbled into my skin, my back arching into his chest as he continued his assault on my neck.

"I love you too, Tommy, especially in the position that we're in right now." I teased, making him smirk into my neck as he ground his hips down onto mine, his body between my legs meaning that it was easy for him to do. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Tom groaned, slowly peeling himself off of me so that I could get up to answer it.

"Don't be long." Tom teased, making me squeal as he smacked my ass.

"Cheeky." I smirked. Tom winked at me, making my smirk widen as I headed out of the living room and to the front door. I smiled at the pizza delivery boy, giving him a ten-pound note before taking the pizza.

"Pizza's here, babe." I spoke, carrying the pizza back into the living room.

"Before we eat, darling, I have a surprise for you." He smiled. My eyebrows furrowed and I slowly put the pizza down onto the coffee table before sitting back next to Tom.

"Everything okay?" I chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, yeah, but I have something for you." He spoke, leaning forward and picking up what looked to be a velvet necklace box from the coffee table before placing it into my hands. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Open it, sweetheart." He smiled. I returned it hesitantly and looked down at the box as I opened it. My eyebrows furrowed, more confusion being planted in my mind as all that was in the box was a small silver key. I looked back up at him.

"What's it for?" I asked. He bit his lip and looked at me.

"I bought an apartment in the centre of Kingston, about half an hour away from my parents." He nodded.

"Tom, that's great, but-." My eyes widened as I realised. Tom nodded and smiled at me.

"I bought it for us, darling. I want you to move in with me, and I want you to move into our new apartment." He admitted, placing a hand on my knee. I bit my lip and looked down at the key, tears pricking my eyes.

"What do you say, babe?" he gulped. I looked up at him, his Adam's apple bobbing again as he tried to read my face.

"I say that I want to see our new apartment." I nodded, unable to stop the smile from spreading across my lips. Tom returned it, laughing to himself as a tear left his eye. I leant forward, taking Tom's neck as I kissed him passionately. He returned it, pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss. I broke it and touched his foreheads, neither of our smiles ever faltering as we stared into each other's eyes.

"We're moving in together." I whispered.

"Yes. Yes, we are." He smiled, making me return it as I kissed him again.