The leaked photo

I walked into Tom's living room, a smile curling onto my face as he sat there, flicking through the TV channels.

"Hey, I didn't realise that you were home from work." I spoke, making him look over the back of the sofa at me.

"Yeah, the scene that was meant to take five hours to perfect took two instead, since I'm amazing, and so they let me off early." He shrugged as I walked around the sofa and took a seat next to him.

"Wow, cocky much?" I scoffed.

"You know you love it, babe." He smirked, making me return it as he curled an arm around my waist and pulled me into his body. I happily complied, lying against the attractive boy and resting my hand and head on his chest.

"What you watching?" I asked as he seemed to just be aimlessly flicking through the channels.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's between "Iron man 3" and "Spiderman: homecoming"." He nodded.

"That's easy, Iron man." I shrugged. Tom looked at me.

"Sorry, what?" he scoffed.

"What? I like the Iron man movies." I chuckled. Tom's eyes widened.

"Your best mate is also Spiderman." He nodded. I smirked and bit my lip, interested to find out how far I could push this.

"Eh, I prefer Iron man." I shrugged. He clenched his jaw, obviously trying not to smirk as he knew what I was doing.

"Take it back." He nodded. I shook my head, biting my lip.

"Y/N, I swear to god, take it back." He chuckled. I returned it and leant up, making Tom look at my lips as our faces were only inches apart.

"Make me." I whispered. He gulped, looking at my lips again before smirking. Suddenly, his fingers started dancing up my sides, making my eyes widen as he started to tickle me.

"Tom, stop!" I squealed, immediately falling back onto the sofa cushions in an attempt to get away from the tickles. The plan failed as Tom followed me with his fingers, lying on top of me and in between my legs as he continued to tickle me.

"Get off of me!" I squealed as he ran his fingers up and down my sides, sending me into fits of laughter.

"Not until you admit that Spiderman is better than Ironman!" he laughed, lying on top of me so that I couldn't get away from the tickles. Not that I minded our intimate position.

"He's a billionaire, he has metal suits, and he made your suit!" I exclaimed, the words coming out as laughs.

"And the other is your best mate! That should trump a billionaire!" Tom retaliated.

"Oh, come on, I don't want to piss off Downey!" I squealed.

"But it's fine to piss me off?" he smirked.

"You love me, you'll always forgive me!" I laughed.

"Not this time." Tom shook his head, though still smiling as his tickles got more intense, making me squeal even louder.

"Fine, fine, Spiderman is better than Ironman!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Tom laughed victoriously as he stopped tickling me, but stayed where he was, lying on top of me with his body still in between my legs.

"You not going to get off of me?" I chuckled. He shook his head.

"I like it here." He admitted, looking down at me with a soft smile on his lips. I bit my lip, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.