"Please come home"

I stood in the courtroom, nervously twiddling my fingers as I stood in front of the judge.

"I am hereby finalising the divorce of Mr Tom Holland and Miss Y/N Y/L/N, and giving full custody of their daughter to Mr Holland, as he is fit for purpose and his now-ex-wife is a useless mother." The judge nodded. I choked and looked to my side to see Tom, staring at me with an expression as hard as stone on his face. I gulped, tears leaving my eyes as a little girl ran up to him, prompting him to bend down and pick her up before looking back at me.

"None of this would have ever happened if you hadn't accused me of exploiting our child for fame. Shame on you." He shook his head.

"Tom, I didn't mean it, I was angry." I choked.

"I know that you meant it." He spat, giving me one last scowl before leaving the courtroom and taking our daughter with him.

I gasped and jolted up into a sitting position as I came out of the nightmare. I gulped, taking a deep breath and placing a hand on my bump as my heart almost beat through my chest. I looked to Tom's side of the bed and my eyes wavered as it looked like it had been unslept it. I grabbed my phone, sighing as I saw a text from him.

Tom: Morning. I know that you'll be worried about me, don't be, I'm staying with Haz. We have a photoshoot with Vogue magazine at one. Don't worry, it'll the last photoshoot, and so my exploitation of our child will end after today.

I choked, a tear leaving my eyes at the bitterness of his words. I gulped and looked at the conversation, seeing that there was one more unread text underneath that one.

Tom: Please be there.

I sighed, running my hand over my face. It was clear that I had really upset Tom by accusing him of using my pregnancy for fame, and I knew that that wasn't the case, I had just been angry. But I had still said it, and something told me that it was going to take a lot to fix this. I shook my head, ridding myself of the thoughts as I stood from the bed, Tom's dress shirt covering my ever-growing bump. I wandered out of the bedroom and into the rest of our apartment, smiling as Tessa soon got up from her basket to come and greet me.

I stood in the elevator in the building that would host mine and Tom's photoshoot, the metal container taking me to the correct floor. I sighed and nervously messed with my fingers. Since Tom had walked out two days ago, I hadn't spoken to him at all, and he hadn't come home at all. I was starting to miss his company, whether that be something as simple as his arm around me whilst we watched TV, or something more intimate, like being kissed. I missed it all. I took a deep breath and regained my posture as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I walked out but as soon as I saw him, my eyes widened. I gulped, my hand subconsciously moving to protectively hold my bump as my gaze stayed on the photographer who had asked me to strip. He looked at me, a sleazy smirk creeping onto his lips, making me gulp and making tears prick my eyes.

"Y/N." I snapped back and looked to my side to see Tom walking towards me.

"Hey." I mumbled, forcing a small smile onto my lips as he placed a light hand on my waist and kissed my head.

"Thanks for coming. I know that you didn't want to." He muttered, looking at me. I gulped, making his eyebrows furrow.

"Are you okay, babe?" he asked. I shook my head, my gaze flickering between Tom and the photographer, the disgusting man still staring at me.

"The photographer. He's the one from the photoshoot. He's the one who tried to make me strip." I choked, my eyes wavering as a tear fell from them. Tom's eyes widened and he looked at the man.

"Okay, it's alright, I'll deal with this." He nodded, giving me a reassuring smile before walking to the photographer.

"Can I have a word, mate?" he asked.

"Course." He nodded before walking off. Tom looked at me and nodded towards the direction in which the photographer was going, signalling for me to come along too. I gulped, my hand still protectively on my bump as I walked to Tom, and we followed the photographer down the hall. We headed down the hall and into a room, the photographer taking a seat on the plush sofa as I shut the door behind Tom and I.

"Alright." Tom nodded, clearing his throat as he stood in front of the man and crossed his arms over his chest.

"So, my fiancé here had a bad experience with a photographer the other day. This photographer asked her to strip down to her underwear to get a picture of her bump, or so he claimed." He nodded.

"Oh, damn, I'm so sorry to hear that." He scoffed. I clenched my jaw out of anger as I tried not to lunge for him.

"Well, she says that it was you. That you were the photographer." Tom nodded, studying the man as his eyes widened in fake shock.

"What, no, I'd never do that, there must be some kind of mistake." He lied. Tom looked at me.

"You sure it was him, babe?" he asked.

"One hundred percent." I nodded. Tom returned it before turning back to the photographer.

"How fucking dare you. How dare you try to take advantage of my fiancé when she's at her most vulnerable, how fucking dare you." Tom spat.

"She's lying, I swear to god-."

"Oh, so you're accusing her now too. Great. Is there another photographer that can do this photoshoot in your place?" he asked.

"No, just me-."

"Okay, then we're leaving." Tom nodded, turning back to me. The photographer's eyes widened as he shot to his feet.

"What do I tell my editor?!" he exclaimed.

"You can tell them that your objectification of my fiancé on a previous shoot lost you, and Vogue, the photoshoot with us." Tom nodded before taking my hand and leading me out of the room. I gulped, looking up at Tom and biting my lip as he walked us straight to the elevator.

"Thank you for that, Tommy." I nodded. He looked at me.

"Well, I'm hardly going to let my pregnant fiancé be uncomfortable for half a day because she has to be photographed again by the guy who tried to make her strip." He mumbled as the elevator opened. My smile disappeared slightly at his tone as we stepped in. We stood there in silence as the elevator started to move, all of the words that I wanted to say suddenly getting stuck in my throat.

"Please come home with me." I mumbled. Tom sighed and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, no. Look, Y/N, I love you, but what you said about these photoshoots really hurt. I thought that you knew me well enough to know that I'd never exploit you, or our child, for my fame." He scoffed, shaking his head.

"Tom, I said it out of anger. I said it because you wouldn't take no for an answer when I said that I didn't want to do any more photoshoots, I didn't mean it." I choked. Tom looked down at me.

"Things said out of anger always have some element of truth to them." He nodded. My eyes wavered and I gulped as I looked straight ahead again. The elevator came to a stop on the ground floor and both of us got out.

"I'll see you soon." He mumbled, leaning down and lightly pecking my head.

"Sure you will." I returned. Tom sighed, gently cupping my bump before going back to the elevator and stepping in. The doors closed, making a tear leave my eye as I headed out of the building, alone once again.