Mrs Y/N Holland

~One year later~

Blood rushed through my ears, the sound of the liquid flowing through my veins somehow the only thing that I could hear, or at least the only sound that my brain could process. Butterflies fluttered viciously in my stomach, making me sure that I would be sick at any moment. Drops of saltwater pricked my eyes and blurred my vision as I stared at my reflection in the full-length mirror. I bit my lip, feeling beyond nervous as I stood there, staring at the mermaid-style wedding dress that hugged my figure perfectly. My curled hair fell over my shoulders and down my back, the overlay of my wedding veil and the tiara that sat on top of my curls making me look like I'd always wanted to on my wedding day.

"Oh my goodness." I turned around and gave Nicki a nervous smile as she stood at the door.

"Do I look okay?" I gulped.

"Honey, you look absolutely stunning, wait until Tom sees you." She gushed, smiling at me as she walked into the room. I returned it and nodded, wiping away the tears that had fallen whilst trying not to ruin my makeup at the same time.

"Are you okay, love? Why are you crying?" she chuckled slightly. I shook my head and looked at her.

"I just...you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment. With Tom specifically. Honestly, I can't tell you how long I've loved him for, let alone just liked him. And I never thought that this day would come with him. I never thought that we'd align properly." I nodded. She gave me a sympathetic smile and gently rubbed her hand up and down my arm.

"Trust me, Y/N, it was always going to come for you and Tom. I remember him telling me when he was just ten that he had a crush on you. I didn't think anything of it at the time, since you two were so close, and were only children at that point, but then you grew up, and I watched him look at you with love like I've never seen before in his eyes. You're his soulmate, Y/N." she nodded. I bit my lip, tears leaving my eyes at her words.

"And he's mine, Nicki. God, he's mine." I smiled, shaking my head. She chuckled and gave me a hug, me returning it tightly.

"Anyway, I was actually sent to come and get you. We're ready to start." She nodded.

"Then I'm ready to get married." I smiled. She returned it and squealed, making me laugh as I followed her out of the room.

I stood at the doors to the ballroom in which Tom and I were getting married, taking deep breaths as my bridesmaids did last-minute touches to my veil and adjusting how my dress fell. I looked to the side and smiled as Harrison walked towards me in his tux.

"Well don't you look smart?" I chuckled, hugging him as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm the one who should be saying that. Y/N, you look beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." He smiled. I returned it, tears pricking my eyes.

"Thank you, Haz. That means the world to me." I nodded. He returned it.

"Anyway, Tom beat me to it, asking you to be his best man before I asked you to walk me down the aisle, so you better go and be with my worse half." I teased, making him laugh.

"I'm going, I'm going. But would you really have asked me to give you away?" he asked. I looked at him.

"Of course, Haz. I mean, I knew that Tom wanted to ask you, so I let him have it. But if he wanted to ask one of his brothers instead, I would have asked you. You're my brother, Harrison." I nodded. He gave me a small smile and looked down, making me chuckle as it was clear that he was trying not to cry.

"I love you too." He nodded, making me smile as he kissed my cheek again before slipping through the doors into the ballroom.

I stood on the dancefloor with Harrison, laughing as he dramatically swung us from side to side on the dancefloor as Tom danced with his mum.