Photos

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my hair over my face as I gradually came to. I yawned, squinting slightly at the harsh morning sunlight as I looked around. I looked down, smirking and biting my lip as my naked body wrapped in our bedsheets and my naked chest pressed to the mattress reminded me of the fun that Tom and I had had last night. I lifted my head slightly and looked at Tom's side of the bed to see it empty, as usual. As if on cue, I heard the door open, making me smile as Tom walked in, in nothing but a pair of sweatpants that were sitting dangerously low on his hips.

"Morning, darling." He smiled, gently kissing my head as he placed a mug of coffee on my bedside table.

"Hmm, thank you." I chuckled, making him smile as he sat down on the bed next to me and looked down at the camera in his grasp.

"Whose camera is that?" I mumbled. Tom looked at me before returning his gaze to the camera.

"Harry's. He accidentally left it here last night, so he's coming by in an hour to pick it up." He shrugged.

"It's not like Harry to forget his camera." I chuckled.

"Yeah, well, let's just say that he'd had a little bit too much to drink." He stated, making me smile as he looked back at me. His smile dipped into a smaller one as he studied me. He raised the camera to his eyes and snapped a picture, making my eyebrows furrow as he lowered the camera and looked at the photo.

"What was that for?" I chuckled. Tom looked back at me.

"Sorry, babe, you just look breathtaking, I couldn't help myself." He smiled. I returned it and sat up, holding the sheets to my chest as my hair fell over my shoulders.

"Can I take another one, sweetheart? I don't know why, but you're always your most beautiful after sex." He nodded, making me laugh.

"I'm always most beautiful after sex because I've just let you fuck me." I stated, making Tom smirk and look at the camera in response.

"Am I allowed another shot, then?" He asked.

"I don't know, Tommy. It's Harry's camera, I don't want him seeing pictures of me basically naked and I doubt that you do either." I teased.

"Fucking right I don't." he scoffed, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Tell you what. How about I take the pictures, then upload them onto my laptop straight away and delete them from Harry's memory card before he comes to pick up the camera, so he never sees them. Will you let me do it then?" he asked. I sighed and bit my lip.

"Fine, alright, but only because you called me beautiful." I teased.

"You're always beautiful, darling." He smiled. I returned and looked down, making Tom quickly raise the camera and snap another photo.

"Really, Tommy?" I giggled, him chuckling as he took another photo.

"Stop it!" I laughed as he took another one.

"No! You're adorable when you smile, so as long as you're smiling, I'm going to capture you." He smirked, making me laugh more as I held the bed sheets against my chest, my hair falling over my face every time that I laughed. I moved every so often, giving Tom a range of poses as he continued to capture me in film. I raised my leg to place my foot flat on the mattress, making Tom raise his eyebrow as the action made the sheets fall slightly, allowing the side of my ass to be seen.

"Careful, babe. I might post one or two of these, so we need to keep it PG." he smirked, giving me a wink.

"Tommy, you can't post these, your parents will see them." I whined slightly.

"Darling, we're twenty-five and live together, I'm positive that they know what we do that ends in you being naked in the sheets." He nodded. I gasped dramatically, making him laugh as he snapped another photo.

"My turn." I smiled as I made grabby hands. Tom looked at me.

"I don't know, babe. I mean, I trust you, but it's an expensive camera." He winced.

"Tom, you trust me several times a year to look after Tess and keep her alive whilst you're gone. If I can be trusted with a living animal, I can be trusted with a camera." I scoffed.

"Difference is that Tess is my dog. This is Harry's camera." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes before leaning forward and taking the camera, making Tom roll his eyes playfully at me.

"Pose, handsome." I teased. He smirked and bit his lip as he leant back on his hands, giving me a perfect view of his chiselled abs and stunning v-line. I gulped, biting my lip as I snapped the gorgeous picture. Tom changed positions slightly, shifting to lean on onto one hand as he looked into the camera.

"Do a close-up, your eyes look amazing in this light." I stated. He chuckled and shook his head at me as he leant forward, his face right in front of the camera. I bit my lip again, utterly in love with the picture as I captured the perfect image. The light bounced off of Tom's eyes in a way that made them look even more stunning that they usually did, the whiskey colour of them popping. I snapped the picture, lowering the camera to look at the photo. But Tom stayed where he was, his face only a couple of centimetres away from mine. I looked back up at him, a blush on my cheeks as he stared at me, a soft smile on his lips. I smiled back as he leant in and gently pressed our lips together. I returned it, holding his face with my spare hand as our lips moulded together. I smirked into the kiss as Tom's hand made its way down my arm and to my hand, gently pushing Harry's camera out of my grasp and onto the bedsheets.

"How about we have a repeat of what happened last night?" he whispered against my lips. I smirked and nodded, making him return it as he gently pushed me down onto the bed and joined our hands, our lips still intact.