The hotel

Tom and I walked into the hotel, my eyes widening as I looked up and around it. Since Tom, Harrison and I all came from relatively well-off families and went on holiday a lot, we usually stayed in nice places but never had I stayed in anywhere this nice.

"Tom, this place is gorgeous." I gawped, looking up at the glass ceilings and the beautiful chandelier hanging above us.

"Isn't it, darling? Oh, but do you remember that place in Paris that we stayed in? We must have been, what, sixteen?" he asked, taking my hand as he walked us to the front desk.

"Yeah, but this is still nicer, and that's saying something." I scoffed. Tom chuckled and shook his head at me before turning his attention to the receptionist.

"Hey there, room booked for Holland, please." He nodded, the receptionist returning it as she started to type away at the computer.

"Hey, Tom." We both turned around and I immediately rolled my eyes as Jenna walked up to us, a smile on her stupid face. She looked at me.

"Oh, hey, Y/N. I didn't realise that Tom was bringing you." She nodded.

"I'm his girlfriend, why wouldn't he?" I scoffed, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Play nice." Tom whispered in my ear, gently nipping my earlobe before looking back at Jenna.

"So, what you going to do here first?" he asked as he tried to make small talk. But all I could think about was why it was taking the receptionist so fucking long to get our keys sorted.

"Well, I thought that maybe it'd be an idea for us to knock out the hour of lines first, then we have the whole weekend to relax with it being over and done with." She nodded. Tom looked at me.

"You okay with that, sweetheart?" he asked, his hand gently cupping my waist still.

"Do I have a choice?" I sighed.

"Nope." He smiled, making me roll my eyes as he returned his gaze to Jenna.

"Sure, that sounds good. Give us ten minutes to get our stuff into the room and then I'll be across, yeah?" Tom asked.

"Okay. I'm in room three oh six." She nodded, giving Tom a flirtatious smile before walking away. I scoffed and shook my head, making Tom look at me.

"Hey." He spoke, gently hooking his finger underneath my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"Remember that I'm here with you, okay?" he nodded. I sighed and returned it, making me give him a small smile as he gently pecked my lips.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom knocked on Jenna's hotel door and waited for a response. After a moment, it opened, Tom's eyes widening slightly as she was only wearing a thin tank top and booty shorts.

"Hey, Tom, come on in." she smiled as she walked back into the room.

"Um...hey...you did know that I was coming over, right?" Tom checked, slowly walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"Course I did, silly." She giggled. Tom gulped, keeping his distance as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, so I think we should start with scene-." Tom's eyes widened as Jenna started to pull his jacket off of his shoulders.

"Woah, what are you doing?" he scoffed, shrugging his jacket back on and standing from the bed.

"It's warm in here, I figured you'd want to take it off." She shrugged.

"N-no, I'm good, thanks." He nodded. She shrugged again and returned it as he sat back on the bed.

"Okay, so let's start lines, yeah?" she asked, sitting on her knees next to him on the bed.