Y/N, the jealous girlfriend *part 1*

Tom and I lay in his bed, him hovering over me as we made out before he had to go to work. I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes, Tom's lips moving down to my neck and sucking on the skin.

"This isn't fair." I moaned.

"What isn't, darling?" the boy hummed into my skin.

"You've got to leave for work soon, and you're getting me going, knowing that you don't have enough time to help me." I pouted. Tom smirked against my neck and bit down harder, making my eyes flutter shut.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, sweetheart. I guess that you're just going to have to wait until later on." He teased before pulling his lips away from my neck and joining them with mine instead. I returned it, smirking into the kiss as Tom moved to pin my hands above my head, intertwining our fingers as he did. Suddenly, his phone started to ring, making him groan as he looked at the phone.

"You better not answer that." I warned.

"It's Jacob, he's going to know that I'm fucking my girl if I don't answer." He teased. I gasped and slapped his naked chest, making him smirk and kiss my head as he picked up the phone and pressed the green button.

"Hey mate, you alright?" Tom picked up as he sat up, though still straddling me. Suddenly, I got an idea. I smirked to myself as I sat up underneath him, thankful that my head was at the level of Tom's neck so that I could carry out my plan. I attached my lips to his neck, making his eyes flicker down to me as I started to bite at the skin.

"Y-yeah, I'm just about to leave." He gulped, trying not to moan at what I was doing to him.

"Liar." I whispered, making him smirk and flick his eyes back down to me.

"Yeah, alright, see you soon." He nodded before hanging up.

"You, little miss, are in big trouble later." He chuckled as he put his phone back onto the table.

"Not now?" I teased.

"Unfortunately they want me at the studio earlier, so I now don't have the time that I did a minute ago. Sorry, darling." He sighed. I returned it and gave him a small smile.

"It's okay. Go be Spiderman." I smiled. He returned it and leant down to kiss me.

"And that's why I love you." He nodded, making me bite my lip as he stood up and headed into the en-suite, shutting the door behind him. I sighed and lay back against Tom's pillows, wishing that we could just stay in his bed all day. Suddenly, his phone buzzed again. I glanced at the screen, but looked closer as I saw who it was:

Jenna: Hey handsome, can't wait to see you again today, and I know you can't wait to see me either ;).

I gulped, butterflies of jealousy exploding in my stomach. I wasn't usually the jealous type since I knew that Tom loved me and so wouldn't do anything to risk our relationship, but this time, it was different. Knowing that not only did Tom have to spend the next few months, possibly longer, kissing the girl that had a crush on him for the movie made me feel jealous and worried, especially as she seemed to be so persistent. I gulped, letting Tom's phone screen fade to black as I heard the en-suite door unlock. He walked out, now dressed in a white t-shirt, his leather jacket and a pair of black jeans.

"I've got to go, darling. But to be continued, yeah?" he smirked as he crawled over me, his lips attaching to my neck again.

"I suppose." I gulped, trying to sound like I was only teasing the boy, but the jealousy was still present in the pit of my stomach. Tom stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"I love you, sweetheart." He nodded, gently stroking his hand against my cheek.

"I love you too, Tommy." I whispered. He gave me another smile and gently kissed me before climbing off of me, grabbing his phone as he went. He looked at it as he stood up, his eyes widening as he saw the text from Jenna.

"Everything okay?" I asked, slightly curious to see if Tom would come clean to me about the text. He nodded slowly, tearing his eyes away from his phone after a moment and shoving it in his jeans' pocket as he looked at me.

"Y-yeah, everything's fine. I'll see you later. I love you." He smiled.

"Love you too." I nodded. He blew me a kiss, making me smile as he left his bedroom. My smile dropped once he was out of sight and I gulped. Tom had just lied to me about the text from Jenna. I mean, sure, I probably shouldn't have looked, but surely if he had nothing to hide, he would have told me. I gulped, tears pricking my eyes as I lay back down in Tom's bed, trying to stop the jealous feelings, but not being able to as a tear left my eye.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom knocked on Jenna's trailer door, his jaw clenched in anger. The door opened and Jenna stepped out, her lips curling into a smirk as she saw him.

"Hey, handsome." She smirked.

"Jenna, what the fuck were you thinking with the text you sent me this morning?" he spat.

"I was thinking what I said to you in the text." She shrugged.

"That's the issue. What would have happened if Y/N had seen this? You know, my girlfriend." He nodded. She rolled her eyes and leant against the side of her trailer door.

"It was a harmless text, Tom, I think that you're overreacting." She nodded.

"Jenna, you called me handsome, said that you were sure I was looking forward to seeing you and sent a wink face. How the fuck do you think that looks?" he scoffed.

"Tom, I couldn't give less of a shit. You're too good for her anyway." She sighed. Tom's eyes widened.

"That's my girlfriend that you're talking about, be careful what you say." He warned, making Jenna roll her eyes again.

"Just be careful in your texts to me. I don't want her thinking that anything is going on between us." He shook his head.

"Wouldn't be such a bad thing, especially if you broke up over it." She mumbled, making Tom's eyes widen as she started to shut the door.

"Jenna-." The door shut, making Tom sigh and clench his jaw.

"Why did she have to play my love interest?" he mumbled to himself as he walked back to his trailer.