✨1✨

"You remember Jungkook?"

"Of course, he's my boyfriend." she chuckled.

Those words kept repeating on his head as he stared blankly to the wall.

"Sungwoon," called Jaehwan. "I hope you understand."

"Why can't you just tell her that she broke up with Jungkook years ago?"

"I talked with the doctor, and he said giving her too much information will make her upset and confused," he said sorrily. "She's still in recovery, she can't think too much."

"Then I'll tell her three days from now."

"I hope it's that simple," Jaehwan sighed. "telling she broke up with Jungkook will make her to ask why. What do you think will happen if I told her Jungkook dumped her because she was injured? Do you think she'll just nodded and accepted it as it is? We can't risk her to be more upset that she already is.."

"So I just sit there, and let my girlfriend together with other boy?"

"I know it's not easy, Sungwoon, but do you want to risk it? What if she became depressed and stressed out again? I saw it with my own eyes how upset and broken she was when Jungkook dumped her."

Sungwoon was silent for awhile, and asked "What should I do now?"

"Just let her live the process, Sungwoon. She'll remember, but don't force it. You can talk to her and others, but just don't give her too much information. Especially on hard things."

Sungwoon buried his face on his palm. He couldn't even think anymore. Everything seemed so hard for him.

Jaehwan pat his shoulder, signalling him that he would go, giving him space.

He really wanted to scream and cursing but he always thought that her accident was on him.