✨9✨

"Oi," he called me again.

"I-I fell."

"I have eyes, I know. I mean, what happened? How can you fall? Why do you always this clumsy?" he casually pulled off my socks and checked both of my ankles.

"Hey, don't touch me," I tried to protest but he didn't budge. He kept scanning my ankle, and it made me a little bit uncomfortable because I wore no pants. But he really mind his eyes, he just checked on my ankles then after he was sure I was okay, he put my socks on again.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Jaehwan made such a loud unecessary noise, made Sungwoon groaned in annoyance.

"Checking up on Ara, because his brother too absorbed in his computers and didn't realize her sister fell."

"What? You fell?" He quickly jumped to my bed and wanted to check on my ankles, too, but I stopped him.

"He checked already. I'm alright."

Jaehwan nodded and he pat me softly. "Be careful next time."

I nodded, too, and he wanted to take a leave. Just as he stepped outside my room, he turned around and noticed Sungwoon didn't come out.

"You, get out."

Sungwoon looked annoyed, but he still followed Jaehwan. Before he left, I called him, "Sunbae, how can you know which one is my room?"

He just smirked and grabbed the door handle, slowly pulled it, and said "Good night."

✨☁️✨

"Baby!" Jungkook greeted me, showing his cute bunny teeth. "You're late."

"Yeah, I can't sleep last night."

"Why?"

Dang.
I want to come clean, but I can't say it.

"Ara?" He called me again. "Did Jaehwan scold you? He cursed on me too much, I even thought my ear could bleed."

"Y-yeah, he got worried because I didn't come home straight."

"Where were you?" he lifted his eyebrow.

"Park. Still play with the puppies," I lied.

"You need to buy new phone soon so you can contact me or your brother."

He later talked about something which I didn't even listen so well. I was so... worried.

I did cheat, right?
I had two dates with different guys in a day.
And Sungwoon kissed me.

Well, I didn't kiss him back.
But... I didn't refuse him.

I spent the rest of the day thinking too much.

How long do I have crush on Sungwoon?
Does Jungkook know?

I kept banging my head to the table and suddenly someone stopped my movement. I looked above and saw Seongwu sunbae chuckled. "It won't help to recover your memories,"

"What? No, I didn't do it to recover," I sighed.

He released his grip and sat beside me. "Then? Trying to completely restart your memories?"

"No." I bang my head again. "I don't understand myself."

"Then make me? Maybe I'll be a good adviser." he smiled. "You used to talk to me a lot."

"Really?"

"Hu uh," he hummed. "So what is this about? Sungwoon?"

"How can you—"

"You have feelings for him?"

"Yah, don't be so loud, sunbae!" I slapped his arm unconciously and made him shriek.

"Yah, your words and action spoke differently. You don't hit sunbae." he protested.

"So don't be so loud," I sighed. "you know I'm taken, right."

He stopped for a moment, looked like he thought a little bit too hard than necessary.

"Sunbae," I called him few times until he finally answered.

"So how's your feeling to Sungwoon?"

"I'm not sure," I buried my face on my palm. "I-I actually didn't give so much attention to him at first. But he kept popping up like an ads in wattpad application, but the difference is, I'm happy when he's with me."

"So what's the problem?" he asked. "You can tell him now. You're gonna be a cute couple together. Two small and tiny fairies."

"Yah," I slapped him again. "I told you I am taken."

Seongwu just sighed, and moved his seat closer to me. "Do you even love Jungkook?"

I wanted to say yes. Of course I wanted to. He was my boyfriend afterall. But I didn't know why, I just couldn't say it without Sungwoon's face came to my head.

Seongwu later noticed my hestitation, and asked again: "See? You even doubt yourself."

"So.. What should I do now? It might be harsh for me to kick Jungkook when we are together for almost 4 years.. And what if this is just, I don't know, temporary feelings towards Sungwoon?"

"Well, that's for you to find out. I can't tell you what to do. It's your life."

I nodded in agreement. I couldn't let him to choose what I want to do next. I needed to try harder to figure it out myself.

After our conversation ended, the door opened and both Sungwoon and Lisa got in. Sungwoon eyed on us suspiciously as we both a little bit startled at his attendance, but he didn't ask further. He just sat in front of us and put his files beside him.

"Let's start the meeting," he said.