✨7✨

"Sunbae!" I whispered.

"What?"

"There's a lot of students of our school.." I whispered.

"So?"

"They will think we are a thing.."

"Let them think what they want," he whispered back.

"With every purchase of one couple set, you have one chance of spinning a lottery," she explained. "Or, if you take the set 2, you can play the game to get the prize. Or-"

"Yeah, we'll take the set 2," he smiled so fakely as I knew him too well, he just did that so the waitress would shut her mouth quickly.

"Alright, you can look at the total at the screen."

He quickly took his wallet, didn't mind my protest, and paid with his card.

I looked at the prize that was shown on the table. There was a cute pomerian doll that stood out.

Gosh, I want that.

I peeked at the gun that was given by the waitress to him, which now on his grip. There was only one bullet.

"What? You want that?" he asked while pointed it the doll.

"K-kinda," I shyly replied.

He nodded and quickly set his gun. He looked so cool, he might do a cosplay of a sniper and I would glue the poster on my wall.

With one shoot, the bullet hit the pomerian doll right on the head, and I just gasped a little.

How is he...

"Here," he gave me the doll.

"How can you... just one shoot?"

"It's nothing," he replied cooly.

The two of us ate in silence, I was so awkward and he was so quiet. Everytime he looked at me, I looked away, as I was so afraid he would hear the sound of my heart that thumped so loudly.

"Yah, what happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I still can't get used to you being shy."

"So how was I?"

"You were so loud, noisy, and whiny." he replied.

"I am loud? To you?"

"Very,"

"How is it even possible? I mean, you are.. you. You don't talk much."

"Yeah, but you seem didn't care? Or you just don't listen? I don't know,"

"And what else?"

"You are somewhat annoying, and clumsy."

"Do I have a good point in your eyes?" I sighed.

"But that makes you cute,"

Boom.

"Sunbae, I think it's time for us to go. It's already 7, Jaehwan might looking for me." I quickly changed the topic as I felt my face became hot.

"Sure," he finished his one last bite and walked out the dessert shop with me.

"Hop," he said as he opened his car door for me before he jogged to his seat.

Our ride was so silence, I mean, I didn't talk and so awkwardly sat on his car while he drove and hummed so relaxed.

Why did I feel like this?
I didn't feel butterflies on my stomatch.
I feel the whole zoo.

The fifteen ride feels like an hour as we finally reached my house. I tried to calm myself as I turned my head to see him. "Sunbae, thanks for the ride."

"Okay," he nodded and quickly got off.

"S-sunbae, why—"

"You forget? I want to see Jaehwan."

"Oh," I facepalm myface and quickly walked to my door, and unlocked the door.

"I'm home," I said as I went in, and found Jaehwan jumped off the chair.

"Fuck, Ara, where the hell have you been? I almost kill Jungkook after he said he left you."

"S-sorry, I—"

"Oi Jaehwan," Sungwoon greeted.

"You are with Ara?"

"Yeah, got a problem?" he looked at my brother unamused.

The both of them looked at eachothers like in a staring contest and I just looked at them confused.

Jaehwan finally broke the gaze and looked at me, asked "You.. Did he say something to you

Yeah.
He told me I'm cute.

"No... should he?"

"Go upstairs, I want to talk to him." Jaehwan asked bossily. "God, I need drink." he said frustretedly to the kitchen.

He was so weird, how can it possible that he was my brother. But whatever. I walked to the stairs but I was pulled back.

"Oi," Sungwoon called.

"Yeah?"

"You got something here," he pointed his upper lips.

I brushed my lips with my hand but he just said "It's still there."

I brushed it again, but later he just rolled his eyes and he leant closer as he brushed the corner of my lips.

With his lips.

I froze and he just looked at me while licking his lips. "It's clear now,"

Sungwoon, you're gonna be the death of me someday.