✨29✨

Ara's pov

I jumped to the bed and buried my face to the pillow.

Damn you, Kim Ara.
Why are you so confusing?

You know, people usually only have a boy.
But you got two? Were you a whore?

I kicked the bed multiple times to release my frustration.

I couldn't get my mind off Jungkook. I really felt bad at him. He looked so vulnerable and I hurted him deeply.

If you don't love him, why don't you just kick him out of your life?
You got the punishment now.

"God, I am going to crazy now!"

I threw my bag away and picked out my new phone from my pocket. I unlocked my phone and dialed Seongwu's number.

"Hello? Oppa?"

"Depends on who is it?"

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes. "Ara. Kim Ara."

"Oh Ara!" he laughed. "What can your Oppa help you"

"Gross."

"Haha, okay, what is it?"

"Let say, I have a friend... And that friend is a little bit confused in her love life.. She's close to two boys, the first one is a boy she knew for a long time.. And she feel really, really, bad to him. She loved him, but she wasn't so sure after meeting the second."

"And?"

"And what should my friend do?"

"First, she must realize that she only have one heart for one person. And, she can't please everyone."

"...and?"

"She needs to choose."

"The thing is, she doesn't know who to choose. Which one is better?"

"The better one is the one you want to be with. Not the one you think is better."

"....."

"Listen, Ara, if you are confused, try giving the two of them chance. Try to get to know the two. Spend the time with them. Do not be such a coward and run away from everything. You might have issues, but everyone has, too. You have amnesia, so what? You can continue your life without worrying the past. Just live the way you want to. Be it with Sungwoon or Jungkook, but because of what you are feeling RIGHT NOW, not in the past."

Seongwu really didn't do sugar-coating and I really appreciated it. He slapped me to back to my sense.

"Did I too harsh on you?" he asked worrily.

"No," I shook my head. "Thank you, oppa."

Three days passed and I finally made up my mind. I decided to give it a try.

I would start with Jungkook. I would try to get to know who was Jungkook in high school, not based of the memory of my middle school.

I saw Jungkook and Sungwoon who sat like the two different poles. They seemed like come from two different groups, with two different fans clubs. Sungwoon sat on the right post, while Jungkook on the left. The girls squealed and chriped behind them. As always, Sungwoon got the most girls at his back, and they started to give her loaded of foods.

I felt a little jealous but I shook it off, took a deep breath, and walked to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah?" I called him, who was still panting after practicing.

He just looked at me, flatly. I kinda worried to say it in front of the girls, and thankfully, he noticed it and lied, "Ah, you want to give me the progression chart, right?"

After I got his wink, I quickly nodded, and said "Yes, can you follow me?"

He nodded and followed me behind. The girls whined but it seemed like they bought it.

"What?" he asked, once we were out of their reach.

"Let's hang out some day after school. Let me to get to know you."

Jungkook seemed like he couldn't believe what he just heard, and the two of us t