✨39✨

I took off the respiratory in my nose, along with the IV drip. I wore my slippers and started walking weakly outside the room.

Why is no one here?

I leant on the wall on my left, looked at everyone who just passed by without noticing me. I started walking again, but later I heard someone called my name loudly, "Ara!"

I turned around, and found my brother came running. "The hell are you thinking? Leaving the room alone? I went out for less than five minutes and you are gone?"

"Jjae?" I put my hand to his cheek. "Thanks for.. everything,"

"W-what do you mean?" he grabbed my hand, and then held me tight, afraid I would fail in any minute.

"Thanks for taking care of me.. until now. I know I don't say it often but I really do love you, Jjaehwannie Oppa," I  rested my head on his chest, with tears ran down my face. I was so grateful for having him as my brother.

✨☁️✨

"Jjae, can I go home?" I asked.

"You can, but just let the doctor checks you again once more, okay?"

I just nodded, and started eating the porridge again as I heard the timeline explaination. Jaehwan told me the right order of my memories, and I listened it closely as I chewed this untasteful of food. The food was like a trash but I would just swallow it so I could go home faster. "Hey, someone wants to see you," he said.

"Who?"

"Just see, later, okay? You need to tell him the good news by yourself."

The door was knocked and later, a boy came. He was still in his uniform, with his sleeves were rolled up. He brought a big bouquet of flowers in one hand, and the other, held his backpack. I smiled at the sight, how he was still panting and his hair was a total mess, proved how fast he ran all the way here.

"You ran?" I grinned.

"No, I drove," he put his bag on the floor and put the flowers on my lap.

"Is this really you?" I chuckled.

"You must've seen how he brought flowers everyday when you were hospitalized," Jaehwan teased. "The florist should be rich by now."

"I thought I was hospitalized for only three days?" I asked Jaehwan.

"Included the incident months ago," he said. "I'll leave now." he closed the door.

"So... you miss me?"

"What's with you?" he blushed. "You get carried away."

"Oppa, it's been awhile." I told him.

He looked at me for a while, then looked down. I looked at him, a little bit worried, but he looked up quickly. "Did you just-"

"I think my love isn't unrequited afterall," I reached for hand, and he let me grabbed it, squeezed it, and held it for minutes. He just looked at me straight, no expression, nothing.

"Oppa..?"

"How much do you remember?"

"I kinda remember that you said you can't ditch me because I'm Jjae's sister, but seeing that you brought flower, you must be feeling guilty," I grinned

He put his hand on my cheek, and I saw his lips formed a little smile. He leant closer as he put his hand on my waist. Just before he landed his lips on mine, the door opened, revealed the football club members, plus Seongwu.

They all just barged in, made the two of us jumped. "D-did we just interr-"

"Knock first, you unbehave creature," Sungwoon spat, and made Seongwu laughed.

"I told you already, Kai," Seongwu laughed. "You should've knock."

Sungwoon just rolled his eyes, and I told them, "Come in,"

They all went in, one by one. They brought fruits, snacks, and even milks. I accepted them happily, but I dropped them once I saw someone came. He walked closer, and the look of his face was so different from my memories. He grew, his hair longer, and his expression changed. He looked more.... kind, but I still couldn't stand to see him.

"Ara, hey," he greeted.

I unconciously backed away, and made Sungwoon stayed alerted. "Move," I told him.

"Ara, I'm-"

"No, get out," I stared crying uncontrollably and Sungwoon looked at me worriedly. "Get out, get out!!"

The boys freaked out and they all dragged Jungkook out, but he was so stubbornly wanting to stay. "Jeon fucking Jungkook, go out or I'll kick you." Sungwoon raged, and I really didn't follow what happened afterwards.

I just cried and cried, every words he said just rushed back, and it scratched my heart dozens times.

"Aren't you just useless?"
"I think I never love you,"
"I can't even look at you now,"

I sobbed so hard but later someone shook me gently, as he lifted up my chin. "Ara, look at me."

I still cried with my eyes closed, and he just pulled me in his arms. "Hey, I'm sorry you remember the bad ones, too, but you passed this situation before. I'm sure you will pass this too,"

He kept hugging me for I didn't know how long, and he whispered sweetly, "Hey, I'm here, you remember that, too, right? It hurts, I know. Everything just rushed back to your brain and you can't process it. You are hurt because you remember what happened years ago, but you also remember you passed that, right? You moved on?

You started your new life with me. You left that behind. Damn, you were so strong, you even moved on from him before we met in high school. You passed that alone,"

I still didn't answer.

He looked at me worriedly, and seemed to become more confused that I cried louder, even after he comforted me. "Hey, why are you crying harder?"

"I-I'm scared," I sobbed. "I'm scared you'll leave me, everyone changed so fast an-and I'm not even sure what to do anymore. I know it happened years back and I surely moved on but the pain I felt was like it just happened yesterday, I'm-"

He harshly pulled me and kissed me roughly. I shook him off but he held me tighter. He put his hand on my cheek, softly brushed my tears, before broke the kiss. He pulled me back in his arms again, and put his mouth near my ear as he whispered, "There's no way I will leave you. I don't know how many time I said this to you, but I'm not gonna lose you again. I know I haven't say this directly to you, but damn, Ara, I love you so much."