✨50✨

I walked lazily to my locker, and opened it. I grabbed my books which I didn't even know either I would read it in class or not, but guess what, I needed to pretend that I wasn't lazy so I could pass the class.

Before I could close the locker door, I found a blue envelope inside. I looked around and found no one, I just picked it and opened it halfway to class.

"Let's meet after school." I read.

I chuckled at his action. This silly boy...

gooreum oppa 💙

ara🧚🏻‍♂️
arent we always meet after school? <

gooreum oppa💙
> Yeah.

ara 🧚🏻‍♂️
whats the point of the letter then? 😂 <

gooreum oppa💙
> It means what it is.

ara🧚🏻‍♂️
???? <

gooreum oppa💙
> I'm asking you out.

ara🧚🏻‍♂️
hello is this some kind of prank? <

gooreum oppa💙
> Should it?
> I can cancel it anytime.

ara🧚🏻‍♂️
NO. DONT. U. DARE. <

I closed the chat room, walked happily to my classroom, and spent the rest of the day with happy thoughts. Nothing could disturb my happiness.

Not even the fact of the test is coming.

Nothing.

"Ara,"

Shit.
Did I jinx it?

"Ara, wait, I want to talk to you," he grabbed my hand, made me stop walking. "Please."

"Jungkook, I don't want to talk to you."

"Ara-yah, please, I just want to apologize," he held my hand tightly. "Hear me out, I beg you."

You will heal, once you accept.

Those words kept on playing. Both my brother and psychologist kept telling to forgive him, so I could put everything behind me.

So I could totally move on.

But seeing him makes me want to cry.

"Please?"

But I need to face it.

"5 minutes, and please let go of my hand."

He quickly let go of my hand, and looked at me nervously. He bit his lips, then tried to look at my eyes. He looked scared—no, it's more like sad—and finally he opened his mouth. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I know I didn't deserve your forgiveness, I messed up, I hurted you badly, and selfish," he looked down, before he finally looked at me again with those teary eyes. "So selfish, to the point hoping you would forgive me."

I was still silent so he continued talking, "What can I do to make me forgive you?"

I don't know, Jungkook.