✨49✨

Ara's pov

Ara's pov

Ding.
Ding.
Ding.

I slowly opened my eyes only to found Sungwoon unamusedly texted on his phone. My head was so heavy and a little dizzy, but it was so warm and comfrotable. I could also smell Sungwoon's scent which I never got enough of, along with his—

Wait.
Why am I on his bed?

I looked at the person beside me who was still looking at his phone, and when I looked down from his face, I realized I hugged him all along.

When did I fall asleep?

"Oppa," I called him weakly. "Why am I in your bed?"

His eyes finally laid on me, and with his low and raspy voice, he told me "You're banned from drinking."

"Wh—?"

"Especially when you aren't with me."

"What did I do?"

"You gave me hard time last night," he sighed, as he put his phone down to the end table.

"I-I don't remember, but, sorry?" I smiled apologeticly and only got his eyerolls in return.

I moved my hand from his chest and sat. I felt really dizzy and wanted to vomit, so I ran to his bathroom. I vomitted like a broken pipe and coughed like an old man. I even grossed to hear myself vomit.

I turned the water on and started washing my face. I hissed at how low the water termperature, before fell to the ground.

Shit, how much did I drink last night?

I heard the bedroom door opened, and I shriek "Yah, don't go in! I haven't flush it!"

I crawled to the water closet but he beated me to do it. He flushed it and scooted over, rubbing my face with towel. "You're so handful."

I really hated myself for being so embarassing, and a hassle. He put the towel aside and cleared my bangs from my face. I was so sure I looked so awful but he still looked at me like the usual.

Doesn't he feel gross?

He slowly combed my hair with his fingers, lifted, tied it in a high ponytail. After he was done, he helped me to stand up and opened the door for me. I was amazed when I saw my reflection on the mirror, as his tied my hair more neat than when I did it on my own.