✨48✨

Author's pov

"Op-Oppa, slow down, don't touch me like that," she tried to move his big hand from her waist, but he lifted her instead.

"Don't provoke me, then." he lifted her easily, as if he wasn't sick.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked him with her reddest face, even redder than Sungwoon's boiling face. She was so shy due to the shortness of her top, which made her couldn't move much, without revealing her undies.

"Away from me." he replied in his raspy voice.

"You should've let me go home." she knows he didn't want her around him, but hearing his straight words hurted her.

"Not that far." he dropped her softly at the couch, and sat on the floor. "I need to know you are safe."

"I can ask Jaehwan to pick me, though? He'll be mad but I'll survive." she told him, but Sungwoon just looked at her flatly, made she wondered if she was really unwanted there. "I will call Jimin then. The safest choice."

Sungwoon snatched her phone in a second, and threw it to the table. "Yah, Sungwoon Oppa, I just bought it!"

"That's the thing. You just bought your phone yesterday but how come you got Jimin's number that fast?"

"He's my friend?"

"You two met without me?"

"I told you someone recommended me that phone," she pouted, but it really didn't affect Sungwoon.

"So you bought it with him? Why him? Where's Jaehwan? Lisa?"

"God damn it, Sungwoon, he's your fucking friend!"

"Stop swearing, I don't like it when you are swearing!" he hissed. "God, Ara, why are you so handful? Thought I'll let your lies slide but now this added up."

"I bought something for you, too, okay?" she whined. "I needed him to help me buy something for you, that's why I went out with him without telling you. Stop being so jealous."

"Why would you buy something for me? My birthday is still on the next year." he doubted.

"For passing exam." she mumbled.

"The hell, the exam hasn't even started!"

"But I know you'll pass, though. I want to make it special so I need to prepare it earlier." she pouted.

He looked at her, who was currently pouting and looked really pissed. He realized it now that she told him the truth, and the tantrum wasn't really necessary.

"Hey, sorry,"

"I'm going home." she wanted to stand up but he held her.

"You're staying."

"I'm what?"

"You're staying."

"I can really call Jaehwan, though? Why are you forcing me to stay?"

That was when the reality stroke Sungwoon. She really could call her brother and she would go home safely. But why didn't he want her to go?

She was the triple N. Noisy, nosy, and nagging. Everything that he disliked about, there she had it. But why did he fancy her so much?

"Oppa?"

"You're staying." he repeated once again, and made her laughed a little.

"So you want me to stay, huh? Admit it, you want my company. My love calmed you, huh?" she joked.