✨4✨

It was time break and I decided to go to Commitee room. I knocked the door hestitantly, and a voice replied from inside.

"Come in,"

I slowly opened the door and saw Sungwoon sat on the chair, his eyes locked on his paper that he held on his hand. He seemed busy as he kept turned the paper to the right and left, sometimes wrote on it, too.

Noticed that he didn't even bother to look, I called him softly.

"Um, sunbae?"

His gaze moved slowly from the paper to me. He looked at me right on my eyes, no smile. Just flat, and replied "Yes?"

Abort! Abort Mission!

I quickly averted my eyes as I fluttered under his gaze.

"I-I want to ask you about the position I was in," I told him shyly.

"Oh? You want to join back?"

"I think it will be better for me to join, maybe I can remember again. You know, doing things I usually do might help."

I stole glance on him as I didn't hear his answer, but he actually tidied his desk and called me, "Come here for a sec,"

I walked to him and sat on the chair he pointed. He grabbed a book from the shelf and put it on the table, and he sat in front of me.

"This is your book," he started explaining. "you usually write everything here. Meeting, ideas, everything about commitee. Maybe you can take a look here,"

I nodded, and he started opening the page, explaining from page to page. I got distracted by the beautiful eyes he had, and that pointed nose. My eyes fixed on his pinkish lips that kept moving as he talked a little bit more because he was explaining things to me.

"Oi," he flicked my forehead.

"S-sunbae, it's hurt," I rubbed my forehead.

"Do you even listen?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I-I did," I shyly answered.

"Really? You keep staring at me,"

"I-I-" I was so nervous that he caught me so I looked around the room, thinking how to escape this topic.

I found a folder named "SECRETARY" on a top of a shelf across the room and I stood up quickly as I said "Ah, I think I found something that was mine,"

I walked fastly like the flash and tip-toed to grab the folder up there.

Why is it so high?
I can't just stop now, it'll be more embarassing.

I finally did a jump and my hand still didn't reach it. And I still failed miserably, I only reached the plank below it, and accidently pulled it down.

I screamed a little as I didn't land on my heels properly, I slipped and followed by the shelf that went down.

Oh, hell.

I prepared myself to get hit from both the shelf and embarassment, but after a loud sound, I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes, and I found Sungwoon was bon top of me, like a shield, protecting me from the books and shelf.

He looked like he held back from the pain he felt, especially after books hit him right on his head.

He slowly opened his eyes and our looks met.

Damn.
That eyes again.

I was locked between his arms, and I couldn't move an inch. Our face was so close, just one breath away. His eyes fixed on my eyes, and slowly moved to my lips. I gulped as he leant closer, and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Ouch," I gasped a little as I felt a sting on my head.

Yes, he flicked me, again.

"Why do you keep flicking me," I pouted.

"I called you to go back to reality," he slowly stood up and cleaned himself from the dust. "how can you always be like this? Clumsy."

I waited him to give me his hand, but he didn't.

Right.
Forget that he's like that.

He just watched me trying to stand up by myself and said, "This is a shelf that filled with old documents. It's not yours."

"R-really?" I buried myself deeper in embarassment. "I-I'm sorry.."

"Just clean this mess."

I nodded and quickly cleaned the mess. I spent my remaining break time for cleaning. I thought he would help me but he didn't.

He just sat, and looked at me who moved here and there, cleaning.

What a prick.
He should've at least help.
I'm a girl after all.

After I finished cleaning, he let me go back to my class, and said "Don't forget to re-read this at home."

I grabbed the book he gave me and excused myself. But before I went out, he asked me, "How about manager position? Do you keep it?"

"I don't know," I scratched my head. "I wanted to join cheers but Jaehwan said no. He said my ankle got hurt after that accident."

He just responded with a nod.

Thinking that was my cue to leave, I bid him goodbye, and went straight to my class.